• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Come back to me, my wild darling - Svedka

S O L A C E

Solace can only sigh, for now, when her brother asks her to explain her comment. Too much. How should she explain these feelings to the free-spirited Svedka? 

The thought that a strengthening bond between herself and Smoak could leave Svedka feeling left out had never crossed her mind, and she fails to catch any hint of this from her twins demeanor. But the seriousness which comes over him takes her by surprise. Maybe he had grown up more than she realized on his journey to the Plaines. 

"I just feel like I need to put Hyaline before anything... like that. There is still so much to do I haven't done. For example, I haven't even gone to meet the leaders of the neighboring kingdoms!" She laughs lightly to herself then, "I thought it would be easier, to not fall in love."

Love

Her mood changes suddenly as she realizes the exact word she had been trying to avoid had slipped from her mouth. Solace's soft glazed eyes harden and she pins her brother with a preemptive scolding look.  "Not that I'm in love - just saying. I like Smoak, and now that he has decided to stay here with us..." The young mares soft words trail off as her cerulean eyes lift to look at the glimpses of starlight which can be seen when the willow branches sway around them. The memory of her day with Smoak, in the clover field, is still fresh. She hadn't cared about her crown when she was with him, she had only cared about being close to him, keeping the warm glow he ignited in her burning. Smoak made her feel weird and good and gooey... but mostly just good

Good enough that she hadn't thought a single kingdom thought since she had left him. Until now. 

"Hyaline needs to be more important than me chasing boys," she laughs, a little nervously. Even worse, she is embarrassed to admit how much time she spent daydreaming about what would have happened if she had responded differently to Castile's advances by the river. She is ashamed that a handsome stranger in the woods had completely disarmed her and sent her heart hammering. "You will have to do all the falling in and out of love for the both of us."

For once, she despratly wants to hear him say she is wrong.

caretaker of hyaline

@[Svedka]
    Solghostdoll2

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Come back to me, my wild darling - Svedka - by Solace - 01-01-2018, 04:59 PM