• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I will find the mystery of you [Solace/Any]

S O L A C E

She doesn't know of other women, she only considered herself one of that group in theory. Not enough time had passed, nor enough experiences, for her careful soul to fully embrace the magic of her sex. The influences of the season are wasted on her, the fact that he is a man, not a colt, does not change her perspective. Yet still, she finds him interesting - enough that her cerulean gaze never leaves his face. 

Silver eyes harden and flash, like veins of iron ore in dark stone - a glimmer of something dangerous even as his own lips curled into a half-charmed smile. The conflicting signals momentarily perplex her, but the young Queen tries to relax and not overcomplicate where she shouldn't. Solace had always overthought her situations, she had a twin she had to do the thinking for.

This stranger, he is all unanswered questions standing at her border and telling her where he isn't from.

Regardless, a hesitant smile plays at the corners of her lips. Maybe this dark stallion is another wanderer, like her brother, like her mother. Tangerine always spoke in a round-about way, even when she had nothing to hide, and Solace does her best to dismisses her reservations.

"Well, Grimdark. Is there anything I can help you with, or are you just here to explore the fabled mountain lake?" There is no challenge in her voice, it is only an honest question. "Because I would be happy to show you around if you would like." 

caretaker of hyaline

@[Grimdark]
    Solghostdoll2

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I will find the mystery of you [Solace/Any] - by Solace - 12-28-2017, 01:26 PM