• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  I've been through the desert on a horse with no name [Maugrim]
    Deathwish
    im a DIY pioneer, they tryna get involved
    She draws closer to him, her cold face turning back to where the rabbit corpse lay. She found herself annoyed at the world…at the rabbit, at the twig that broke her big moment… at herself, and at Maugrim. Angry silver eyes bored into him, and as he leaned forward to kiss her cheek—even companionably, she leaned into him, allowed him his purchase. Because she was entitled to it…

And she was bored.

She moved away from him then, her thick dark lashes looking towards the ground in a sultry way. “How dare you take my feelings for granted, dearest Maugie.” Her voice darkens, thickens. “You should be punished.” She blinks, bringing her eyes back to him, and to his beautiful body—one perfectly made for one such as her, since they were one and the same, but she hisses at him as she sucks the moisture from his barrel, exposing his ribs as she causes the guts inside his belly to begin the rotting process.

“If I say I’m lonely…” She grits out those words angrily, stepping forward to him, chest to chest, hearts pounding against each other, even as his broad muscles were atrophying under the grip of her magic, her hand wrapping its way around his heart and drawing her in as her black satin lips lay seductive kisses up and down his neck, and her voice smooths to a thick, syrupy whiskey intent on getting Maugrim drunk on her. “…You can be assured, It is as I say.”

She returns his body back to its rightful self, slowly, pushing his guts back to their place—returning him to a place of beauty, placing him back upon the pedestal in her world—and she continues to lightly place kisses to Maugrim’s jawline. “So…has there been… anyone else for you in this world but me?”
    yippee kiyay ahh yea, bout to set it off
    HTML by Call

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I've been through the desert on a horse with no name [Maugrim] - by Deathwish - 12-04-2017, 11:12 PM