• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i'll use you as a warning sign - Isobell
    Isobell
    i'll wait for inside the bottom of the deep blue sea
    The painted mare had been idly watching the shoreline as the it combed back her two toned mane, the silk moving across her scales in a lulling caress. Spring sun spills over her scales, warming her body as she shuts her eyes to the wickedness of the world and she leans against the wind to wash it all away.

The flurry of horses was fast after her mother had made a proper turnover and Isobell needed a quiet spell to adjust and realign. She had not expected for him to be there. 'Are you coming or have I lost you to the land?' His voice fills the places between the sounds of the waves lapping the shore. Isobell opens her eyes to see Ivar standing tall and close to her more lithe frame. She tilts her upwards to him as her eyes are liquid steel. "Nerine needs me in more important ways." The kelpie mare remarks as she stands with her upturned face. She was smaller than the grown stallion but the woman did not budge from her position. She was queen now after all and surely if he had been lurking on the beach for her then he had witnessed the change of command. "You understand, yes?" She quips with the tilt of her pretty head, all most challenging the thin barrier between their bodies, near enough to reach for him but not daring for fear she would never let go of the damned stallion. Isobell turns and steps away lightly, speaking with her back to him. "Mother has stepped down." She throws a glance over her shoulder at Ivar with the quicksilver of her eyes flashing. "Doesn't Loess miss you? I am certain your woman  does." She comment is offered casually with the shrug of her scarred shoulders, nothing close to the sweet lover's whispers they had shared for weeks in the water. She stops to look upon him with pressed lips curled slightly into a teasing smirk that he could interpret as he pleased.

On land he was Loess' Ivar, Heda's Ivar, Beqanna's Ivar but in the water...in the water he belonged to her and maybe she to him...Isobell was leaving it up for debate. Isobell had seemed to notice the further the distance the weaker the hold he seemed to have on her thoughts and body but now as he was so close...she would feel the primal urges to be close to him (not necessarily anything else but the simple act of contact) though she was able to control it...for now.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i'll use you as a warning sign - Isobell - by Isobell - 11-21-2017, 02:36 PM