• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Oh how time flies.. [Dahmer]
    You suck my face : You lay me down : Under your skin : I'm so divine
    Jords hazel orbs watched as Dahmer looked away from her, as if what he was speaking about Tephra was too painful for him to tell her directly, yet she did not take it personally.  Honestly she had missed Tephra.. yet she missed the old Tephra. The kingdom that once was a large mountain, covered in ice and snow. She remembered when she first arrived there when she was young, she HATED how cold it was, but now she misses the chill. It was almost as if all the ice had left BQ in general..

Jord exchanges soft smiles with the brute.. ".. Tephra... befriended..   love.." Jords orbs seamed to only pick up a few words but her cranium got the jist, things were going well for him. As an acquaintance she was happy for him, only wishing she could say the same. After all these years still no love.. no current home, as she had not been to Tephra or any where particular in a while.. and she still had a few acquaintances, Offspring mostly. She tried not to lower her skull, thinking of her own,in her opinion, inadequate life. She just cracked a soft smile as her orbs looked away from him.. nares enjoying the warm summer air.

Her orbs looks back at his blue pools, his head tilted to the side. She couldn't help but let out a chuckle and a sweet smile before looking out into the distance.. "I've been okay I guess, I havn't been up to too much.. Traveled the land, thought about trying to see if my homeland and would have been inherited kingdom of Ranga was still out there somewhere outside of BQ.. but as i thought as a foal.. its completely dissolved off this planet." Jord spoke.. a slight pain in her vocals. But that pain didn't last long.. "Do you plan to return to Tephra?" He asked her. She looked back at him sincerely. Does he want me to come back? Her grey matter thought in her skull.. She tried not to get her hopes up.. "Last time I was there you spit on me... Are you sure you'd want a 'traitor' who picked to follow Offsprings lead back in your kingdom?' Jord asked, not intentionally trying to piss off the brute, but ask him genuinely. She lowered her head as she looked at him. She had felt hurt by his actions, at the time she was choosing to follow who she had followed in the past, someone she trusted to lead.. and he had judged her for that. She had lashed out from pain in her heart as well as feeling disrespected for her choice. Why would she have chosen to follow a stranger... But the past was in the past.. "I have no where else to go.. and I'm not sure if I want to continue to roam this earth alone.." Jords vocals trailed off.. she stood there in silence wondering how the stallion before her would react. She looked at him patiently from the side of her carmel orbs, ebon tresses falling i he face. 
    JORD
    HTML by Call

ooc: THE JORD MUSE IS STRONG!! <3 miss you dahmer! sorry it took me sooo long!
    @[Dahmer]

Messages In This Thread
    Oh how time flies.. [Dahmer] - by Jord - 11-16-2017, 09:46 PM
    RE: Oh how time flies.. [Dahmer] - by Dahmer - 11-17-2017, 10:50 PM
    RE: Oh how time flies.. [Dahmer] - by Jord - 11-17-2017, 11:03 PM
    RE: Oh how time flies.. [Dahmer] - by Dahmer - 11-19-2017, 09:45 PM
    RE: Oh how time flies.. [Dahmer] - by Jord - 12-08-2017, 10:48 AM
    RE: Oh how time flies.. [Dahmer] - by Dahmer - 12-12-2017, 06:51 PM
    RE: Oh how time flies.. [Dahmer] - by Jord - 12-12-2017, 07:38 PM