• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Piece by Piece | Canaan | Mature
    Canaan
    Come to me with secrets bare.
    I'll love you more, so don't be scared.
      Feeling her unravel with each caress does pull him closer to completion – she is wild beneath him, raising her hips to meet with each smooth, fluid motion, her tangled tresses haphazard and slick across the column of her neck where his lips and teeth teach to taste and touch. Each sound that emerges from her parted lips cause the arousal in the pit of his belly to grow, to knot tighter and he is certain that if nothing else, it is the intensity of her cry for him that will be his undoing. She is vocal, as the cadence of her voice reverberates in the stillness of the air (still only until he rouses the wind, drawing her closer, pulling her tighter to him with the gale created at his will). His teeth graze along her shoulder, biting into supple flesh gently but enough to make it known - mine, he breathes across her dampened skin, all mine.

His legs draw her ever closer to him, cradling the swell of her barrel where a life created of love, of passion, desire lay beneath – and the thought of her bearing his child, the thought of her being his causes him to surge deeper into her, filling her womb with seed as her name is gasped again and again across the curve of her neck. She is undone, trembling beneath him and quivering around him, and when each are gasping for their breath with soft, awe-stricken murmurs of one anothers’ names whispered into the thickness of evenfall, he is certain that he has never seen anything more beautiful than she.

He does not linger – oh, he longs to! He longs to take her again, to bring her to an end time and time again with a stirring already rousing his tired loin, but he would have eternity to do so – and for now, she must rest. With his weight settled once again into the soft, supple sand and gently frothing ocean tide, his lips press a deep and lingering kiss to the curve of her hip, and then to the swell of her belly, where he can almost feel the thrumming of a second heartbeat (perhaps only in his mind, but it is enough to make his heart soar higher than his wings ever could).

A gentle kiss is placed along her jawline, and then, to her lips, where he pauses to inhale the scent of birch wood and sage across the shadow of her jawline and across the plane of her feminine, striking face. Hazel eyes meet with emerald, and he is lost to her, turmoil no longer rumbling inside of his aching heart. The uncertainty is gone, washed away into the waiting sea and swallowed whole, and as he caresses her in the most tender way across every inch of her beautiful face, he breathes softly.

”I will never love another like I love you, Jah,” he murmurs, his heartbeat skipping, a thought crossing his mind – a wild and reckless thought, but he has everything he has ever needed, standing before him – still trembling from the love that was made only moments ago. ”Run away with me. You and I, against the world – you are all that I need.”
    And when we're old and near the end, we'll go home and start again.

Messages In This Thread
    Piece by Piece | Canaan | Mature - by Jah-Lilah - 11-14-2017, 01:35 PM
    RE: Piece by Piece | Canaan - by Canaan - 11-21-2017, 09:27 PM
    RE: Piece by Piece | Canaan - by Jah-Lilah - 11-22-2017, 09:39 PM
    RE: Piece by Piece | Canaan - by Canaan - 11-22-2017, 10:17 PM
    RE: Piece by Piece | Canaan - by Jah-Lilah - 11-25-2017, 08:11 PM
    RE: Piece by Piece | Canaan | Mature - by Canaan - 11-25-2017, 08:55 PM
    RE: Piece by Piece | Canaan | Mature - by Canaan - 11-28-2017, 10:17 AM
    RE: Piece by Piece | Canaan | Mature - by Canaan - 12-06-2017, 01:31 PM
    RE: Piece by Piece | Canaan | Mature - by Canaan - 12-21-2017, 02:08 PM