• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Piece by Piece | Canaan | Mature
    Jah-Lilah
    someday, we will foresee obstacles
    Piece by piece I fell far from the tree, I will never leave her like you left me.

When the rain washes you clean, you know. Standing in the moonlight, a fiery goddess round and full of life, he pours down on her, and she does know. The are one, the pair of them, all doubt cast aside. Before there was a strange distance, an awkward and uptight dance they both were doing. Who was she to keep him from freedom? From his travels? Jah-Lilah was never one to cage a bird, but every time this one flew the coop, he returned to her. He stilled the beat of loneliness that racked her heart so many nights, she often wondered could he hear her heart crying out for him.

If she was the lightning in the heart of the storm, then he was the wind who carried the weather. They were a matched pair, so alike and so different, yet bound and brought together by love. Suddenly he is upon her, mouth greedily devouring all her best and worst parts. He brings it out in her, the ancient animal that dwells within. Groaning and grunting, she begins to shake as he explores the tender area in her nether regions. She wants to bolt, wants to allow the energy within her to escape, but she is grounded firmly, made weak by his touch. He moans into the flesh of her rump, and she nickers an encouraging response, she wants to be made whole by him again. Fill me, she begs him without words. A willing prisoner, he keeps her chained so close.

All thoughts of past transgressions pushed aside, she can no longer dwell on the hurt she felt. He has changed her. Occupying her mind, he has made a home there, pushing out all the others who once resided. My red mare is glad of it, she has never flown so high as she does with him, my little flightless bird. Bumping her hind end with his chest, her reverie is interrupted by the ecstasy in the now, the high that comes from his love. In a graceful movement, he mounts her, his wings spread in all their glory. He is careful, so careful, with their unborn inside of her, he snatches her just above her barrel. He yanks her close, and she couldn't fight it if she wanted to.

His lips upon her spine as he slides into her waiting canal, she tenses and cries out in pleasure. As he makes a trail of kisses up her back, she clenches her walls, grabbing him, cementing him within her. He is just the right fit, the flared tip of him pushing ever-so-slightly against her cervix, and she is reminded again how they are made for one another. The only words between them are a heated exchange of one another's names, and she feels as if everything is in slow motion. These are the times she wished she was master of space and time, so she could freeze everything and savor him for the rest of eternity. There would never be enough minutes in the day for her when it came to him. 

A thin layer of sweat coats the both of them as it begins to be hard to tell where she ends and he begins. With each penetrating stroke she is closer to the fireworks, closer to the Earth-Mother. Her mouth is dry and stars begin to block her vision as he moves in and out of her, threatening to break the dam. He slows to savor the moment, and she trembles beneath him, weak in the knees and dangerously close to another orgasm. He whispers in her ear and she echoes his sentiments, dirty secrets traded back and forth, but are they really secrets anymore? Are there any secrets when two merge into one the way Jah-Canaan have so forcefully?

His chest on her, he tries to climb all the way inside, and if she could she'd let him. His hips drill her rump as he can dive no deeper, and she finally succumbs. With a war cry to rival any brute in Beqanna, his name cuts through the night air. Birds jolt from their perches, and with a shudder that racks her whole body, she drenches them both. The waterfall comes, and she almost goes down. Her ears are ringing as euphoria overcomes her like the milk of the poppy. His essence floods her insides, and he all but collapses on top of her, and the only words she can form are his name, then I love you a thousand times. Once again she knows she could never be without him another day in her life. The parasite that is doubt and uncertainty had been eradicated, and her heart and soul undertake the task of repairing all the damage that had been done by all the others before him. Only one word escapes her quivering lips as she cranes her head around to meet his golden gaze.

"@[Canaan]..."

She will never have to wonder her worth, because unlike you I'm gonna put her first.

Messages In This Thread
    Piece by Piece | Canaan | Mature - by Jah-Lilah - 11-14-2017, 01:35 PM
    RE: Piece by Piece | Canaan - by Canaan - 11-21-2017, 09:27 PM
    RE: Piece by Piece | Canaan - by Jah-Lilah - 11-22-2017, 09:39 PM
    RE: Piece by Piece | Canaan - by Canaan - 11-22-2017, 10:17 PM
    RE: Piece by Piece | Canaan - by Jah-Lilah - 11-25-2017, 08:11 PM
    RE: Piece by Piece | Canaan | Mature - by Canaan - 11-25-2017, 08:55 PM
    RE: Piece by Piece | Canaan | Mature - by Canaan - 11-28-2017, 10:17 AM
    RE: Piece by Piece | Canaan | Mature - by Jah-Lilah - 11-29-2017, 03:52 PM
    RE: Piece by Piece | Canaan | Mature - by Canaan - 12-06-2017, 01:31 PM
    RE: Piece by Piece | Canaan | Mature - by Canaan - 12-21-2017, 02:08 PM