• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Piece by Piece | Canaan | Mature
    Canaan
    And I'm all in, nothing left to hide.
    I'm falling harder than a landslide.
      His lips press against to the comfort of her skin, stirring beneath his caress, as her heartbeat thrums just under the surface – thundering as his own does. The thought of life shifting and stretching within her womb does rouse a smile to his lips (he wanted nothing more than family – to savor the youth of his children, to spend his many days beneath the tireless sunlight and celestial sky loving and being loved). He can see it with her, a vision of happiness, of wholeness, and her words only move to cement the thought within his mind. Her first, and his heart surges with pride, with delight that he has given her life, that he will live to see the day the most affectionate and nurturing creature he had ever known would become a mother.

I love you too, she murmurs, and he can only smile. Show me how deep your love goes, she croons, and he can only oblige, yearning to chase away the ache and loneliness from the light in her eyes.

His teeth gently part and press into the supple flesh of her spine, as the broad plane of his cheek caresses the roundness of her backside, where his lips find the feminine curve of her buttocks. All the while, the heat of her searching eyes finds the evidence of his need for her, where his arousal lay, tightened and throbbing beneath his barrel. A low and guttural groan is uttered against the bend of her rump while he plucks gently at the delicate flesh, his teeth and lips pressing kiss after nip after gentle bite across the heat of her thigh. When she presses closer to him, presenting herself to him wanton and wild, he cannot keep the darkness of his mouth from stroking each inch of exposed skin with teeth and with warm breath, exhaled with a low moan from his throat.

When he does covet her, he is careful – shifting his weight and spreading his legs above and around the swell of her stomach, drawing her closer and cradling her tightly to him. A featherlight trail of kisses begin along the middle of her spine and up along her withers, where his breath caresses the delicate skin of her neck while adjustment is made to rise, to bring her closer to him, to part her with the girth of his length. Sheathing himself within her in one smooth, solid stroke, a hitch of breath and a groan of her name is all that he can manage – blinded by the starlight behind his eyes, as she becomes one with him, and he with her.

Each thrust brings him closer to her until he is to the hilt, fulfilling her as she has always fulfilled him. Her name is on his lips a thousand times, murmured and then breathed when he can no longer think, the rhythm slow and steady but his heartbeat is thrusting so fervently it might burst from his chest. When he is too near to the precipice of no return, he takes the time to ravish her with heated kisses again and again, while the ridge of his jaw nestles beneath the heavy entanglement of her dark tresses, draping himself in her scent. Drawing him in, she is warm, tight, pulsating and coming nearer to completion with each deep and deliberate thrust, and he is lost to her, whispering sweet nothings beneath the pale moonlight enveloping each of their glistening bodies in an ethereal glow.

Scarlet and gold, intertwined, swathed in celestial light and surrounded by the crackling of sheer electrical energy pulled from her breast – she is perfection, beauty personified (inside and out, he realizes, when her lustful and lustrous emerald gaze is met with his own). I love you, he whispers against dampened skin, I need you, he says without words, pushing deeper, you are the moon to my stars, he gasps when he can hardly bear it.

The knot steadily growing and building within the pit of his belly is too much, too much, and he can feel it beginning to unravel –

”Jah-Lilah, I –“ he gasps, burying a moan against her shoulder, pushing deeper until his seed has filled her, as she has filled him, the void festering within his wayward heart gone and forgotten.
    I spent a week away from you last night;
    And now I'm calling, calling out your name.

@[Jah-Lilah]

Messages In This Thread
    Piece by Piece | Canaan | Mature - by Jah-Lilah - 11-14-2017, 01:35 PM
    RE: Piece by Piece | Canaan - by Canaan - 11-21-2017, 09:27 PM
    RE: Piece by Piece | Canaan - by Jah-Lilah - 11-22-2017, 09:39 PM
    RE: Piece by Piece | Canaan - by Canaan - 11-22-2017, 10:17 PM
    RE: Piece by Piece | Canaan - by Jah-Lilah - 11-25-2017, 08:11 PM
    RE: Piece by Piece | Canaan | Mature - by Canaan - 11-25-2017, 08:55 PM
    RE: Piece by Piece | Canaan | Mature - by Canaan - 11-28-2017, 10:17 AM
    RE: Piece by Piece | Canaan | Mature - by Canaan - 12-06-2017, 01:31 PM
    RE: Piece by Piece | Canaan | Mature - by Canaan - 12-21-2017, 02:08 PM