• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Piece by Piece | Canaan | Mature
    Canaan
    And I'm all in, nothing left to hide.
    I'm falling harder than a landslide.
      The sky is a part of him.

The sun, the moon, the heavy haze after a wild and restless hurricane – with the fierce and forceful wind beneath the broad expanse of his russet wingspan, it had always been a part of him, but he had never known flight the way she clutches his heart and makes it soar. His lips press more urgently against her skin as she writhes beneath his caress, pressing closer, and all the while, he is intoxicated by her. A lopsided smile touches the corner of his pale lips as each breathless sigh emerges from the tightness of her throat, where every hitch of her breath stirs a longing both in his breast and in his groin.

The electricity dancing across her skin is no different than the energy pulsating through his body, and he is one with her, seeking to tuck a kiss in each curve and crease of her feminine figure – seeking to chase away the doubt, the loneliness, and the uncertainty that had found its way into her wayward and wild heart. He felt the same, and for far too long, he had let it keep him away from her. All the while, his heart grew fonder of her, yearning to taste her beneath his tongue and feel her pressed against her skin while her darkest, and deepest secrets were revealed to him beneath a moonlit sky –

He fell in love with her, deeper and harder with each fleeting touch, with each urgent caress, until his heart had become consumed by her, and her alone. He had known love, but he had never known such a deep, soul-bound connection, and he is tethered to her, as she is tethered to him. As her teeth and lips gently nibble and touch along the tender underside of his belly, his mind is lost to all but the reality of her breath enveloping across his arousal, causing him to twitch – to surge with desire for her.

Soon her mouth is pressed to the delicate crease of his thigh, and then she is facing him, her lips brushing along his own, while tangled dreadlocks fall in the way of her jade irises, blinking unabashedly at him behind long and fluttering eyelashes. His teeth tuck a feather to the side (one of his own, he realizes, carried with her always as his heart carries her) before a showering of kisses trace the line of her jaw. It is then that her confession is whispered to him from parted lips, as her voice reverberates beneath his affectionate kiss, causing him to step back and look at her.

To meet her gaze; to take in the sight of the mother of his unborn child –

And it is then that he can see her, swollen and heavy with their creation, conceived of love – of passion, of desire and affection and his heart is so full he is certain he might burst!

The glee is not hidden; the golden flecks of his eyes are alight with elation as he kisses the corner of her mouth.

”Jah-Lilah,” (he ignores the gentle pang in his heart – could he be the father their son or daughter deserved?) ”that is such incredible news, you will be such a wonderful mother,” he breathes, in awe of her – his gaze trailing off to the curve of her belly, to the roundness of her hips and the deeply feminine sway of her back. His desire is renewed, full and heavy beneath the curve of his barrel, and his lips trace fire along her neck, across the swell of her abdomen where life is stirring – where his seed had been planted; where a blossom began to unfold within her womb, just as she is unraveling beneath his touch and parting for him. ”I love you, my light, I am so happy. Let me show you.”
    I spent a week away from you last night;
    And now I'm calling, calling out your name.

@[Jah-Lilah]

Messages In This Thread
    Piece by Piece | Canaan | Mature - by Jah-Lilah - 11-14-2017, 01:35 PM
    RE: Piece by Piece | Canaan - by Canaan - 11-21-2017, 09:27 PM
    RE: Piece by Piece | Canaan - by Jah-Lilah - 11-22-2017, 09:39 PM
    RE: Piece by Piece | Canaan - by Canaan - 11-22-2017, 10:17 PM
    RE: Piece by Piece | Canaan - by Jah-Lilah - 11-25-2017, 08:11 PM
    RE: Piece by Piece | Canaan | Mature - by Canaan - 11-25-2017, 08:55 PM
    RE: Piece by Piece | Canaan | Mature - by Canaan - 11-28-2017, 10:17 AM
    RE: Piece by Piece | Canaan | Mature - by Canaan - 12-06-2017, 01:31 PM
    RE: Piece by Piece | Canaan | Mature - by Canaan - 12-21-2017, 02:08 PM