• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

If Tomorrow Never Comes[Any]
    Just as her ebony lips caressed across the new soft needles of a pine her ears flicked to a sound beside her.  Flattening them to her skull and leaping forwards in shock, she twists her crown to view a golden equine.  Swinging her hindquarters away from the stranger.  Ebony tassels whip around as well.  Her mind is flooded with thoughts on how the other came to be here almost magically.  How had she not seen the mare approach her? 

The mares words are kind though so her ears perk forwards.  She smiles at seeing a friendly face before apologizing, "I am sorry.  I did not see you there. I'm..." The giving of her name is halted by the next words of the mare.  Questions begin forming on how this stranger knew her name, "I'm sorry but have we met before?" Her crown cocks in confusion.  Knowing very few equines in Beqanna and even fewer of this mares hue, she is at a loss for how her name is so easily spoken.

Sienna eyes remain locked onto the curious mare.  Seeming very at home in these forests.  She had only one purpose of being here and that was to encourage the forests to it's former glory.  The mare must sense her reason for being here as she comments on the very thoughts floating in her head. "Yes it will.  It has come far since I was first here," her view shifts to the landscape, only to be brought back by the strangers name and lingering question.  She sweetly replies, "It's nice to meet you Anastazja." The question Ana asks is not a hard one but she pauses before simply stating, "Because I can." 

Her eyes shifts again to the haze lifting now into the canopy.  She wonders who else might be in the land that she had not immediately noticed. Curiousity bids her to ask, "Have you come to make Taiga your home?"
    Kolera
    Earth to Earth, Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust.

No problem Smile @[Anastazja]

Messages In This Thread
    If Tomorrow Never Comes[Any] - by Kolera - 11-11-2017, 02:03 PM
    RE: If Tomorrow Never Comes[Any] - by Anastazja - 11-11-2017, 06:13 PM
    RE: If Tomorrow Never Comes[Any] - by Kolera - 11-12-2017, 08:43 PM
    RE: If Tomorrow Never Comes[Any] - by Anastazja - 11-13-2017, 06:03 AM
    RE: If Tomorrow Never Comes[Any] - by Kolera - 11-13-2017, 03:04 PM
    RE: If Tomorrow Never Comes[Any] - by Anastazja - 12-12-2017, 06:59 AM