• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Yiska || Anyone

Krone

You could be the king

It takes him a moment to calm from her startling him, and she can't say she is very surprised. She allows him a while to turn towards her. By all accounts, he is a pretty attractive stallion - black streaked his creamy colored coat, he has a heavily muscled build, and he stands a good hand over her. The blind stallion is friendly, and pleasantly witty. To her own surprise, she lets out a soft chuckle at his joke.

"I'm actually pretty good with directions...I like to stay up high," She flutters her wings, then smiles. "I was actually coming to see if you were seeking something, Yiska." She moves closer to him carefully, not wanting to scare him again. In her few years of life, she had learned how to talk to people, draw them in. She liked being charming...it's how her mother taught her after-all. 

"I was wondering if you had wanted to travel to my home with me," She speaks to him gently. "It's a beautiful island, just north of here...Ischia. We have a brand new leader, and are looking for some other horses to join our ranks. I could lead you there, if you are interested." Her mind wanders to her new home, to the colorful birds and plentiful flora, to the palms fluttering in the breeze, and she grins. She hoped he would come along, and maybe find a home there himself.

But watch the Queen conquer

@[Yiska] No worries! Krone is one of my newbies too, so I understand Smile

Messages In This Thread
    Yiska || Anyone - by Yiska - 11-08-2017, 11:58 AM
    RE: Yiska || Anyone - by Krone - 11-08-2017, 12:22 PM
    RE: Yiska || Anyone - by Yiska - 11-08-2017, 01:30 PM
    RE: Yiska || Anyone - by Krone - 11-08-2017, 06:34 PM
    RE: Yiska || Anyone - by Yiska - 11-10-2017, 12:21 AM
    RE: Yiska || Anyone - by Krone - 11-10-2017, 08:16 PM