• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Yiska || Anyone

His senses are right, as usual.  Someone is there, and before they even begin to speak he can make out a dark figure from the surrounding blobs of light— but just barely. Blinking his damaged blue eyes, it takes him a moment to settle from being startled. Yiska knows this stranger didn't mean it, and in fact it happened so often it was just a part of this life. Swishing his tail. the stud lowered his head in greeting to the mare, which he could tell by smell and voice alone.

"It happens frequently, so you're alright," he began. Tone confident, he greeted the other, trying his hardest to piece together an appearance in his head. "Nice to meet you. I'm Yiska." After that the stallion goes quiet, unsure of the words to use next. It's hard to talk to others, but a desperate need sometimes, in order to survive well, day-to-day life. Obviously there has to be a reason she approached, however, and curiously he pricked his ears. "What drew you to me? Are you seeking something? Answers maybe? Don't ask for directions," Yiska joked, chuckling softly to himself. "I'm no good with them."

Yiska
    "And in the darkness you will see the sun."

@[Krone]
    You're fine! Thank you for taking the time to reply. I'm still figuring this guy out, haha.

Messages In This Thread
    Yiska || Anyone - by Yiska - 11-08-2017, 11:58 AM
    RE: Yiska || Anyone - by Krone - 11-08-2017, 12:22 PM
    RE: Yiska || Anyone - by Yiska - 11-08-2017, 01:30 PM
    RE: Yiska || Anyone - by Krone - 11-08-2017, 06:34 PM
    RE: Yiska || Anyone - by Yiska - 11-10-2017, 12:21 AM
    RE: Yiska || Anyone - by Krone - 11-10-2017, 08:16 PM