• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  i feel a bad moon rising - karaugh
    Ironic how his answer gives her no clarity at all.  Still she grins a devilish grin at his word.  The dragging of her single claw down his scaled shoulder ends with a lashing of his jowls.  There is an instant sharp pain on the bone that tauts her wingspan.  Instinctively she retracts it to her side, a chuckle emitted thru a winced grin. "That's not very nice," she hisses.  In a mere second she shifts her wings away to free her of the burden.  Exchanging them for two canines to descend from her upper jaw.  And in that same second they are pressing against his throat.  The hunger in her willing her to puncture thru the impenetrable scales but she resists.  Instead she holds him briefly as he had her.  Gauging his reaction of being controlled...

When satisfied she gently eases pressure.  Releasing her jaw slightly to allow her fangs to glide down his jugular.  Each new scale they slide across sending a new sensation coursing through their adrenaline filled veins.  She could be both.  Pleasure and pain.

As her jawline met his chest she released him fully.  Ebony lips trailing to his withers.  To the very spot he had used to force her to him.  She does not offer the same bite there.  Brushing over the scales almost tenderly.  

Aligning her golden body perpendicular to his gave her an advantage if he should react harshly.  Though somehow suspects that he may enjoy the dangerous concoction as much as she.  That her willingness to stroke his ego with submission and tempt him further into the depths of pleasure with her assertiveness will reign over the need for blood...for now.

Just as her lips are traveling from wither to the soft spot right behind his forelimb her heighten hearing picks out a call through the canopy.  The party is beginning.  Though they have already begun she inquires, "Did you wish to join the others gathering?  Or are you satisfied right where you are?"  
    Karaugh
    illicit daughter of nymphetamine and killgore
    HTML by Call
    Take a bite
    If you dare

Messages In This Thread
    i feel a bad moon rising - karaugh - by Ivar - 10-14-2017, 10:48 AM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - karaugh - by Ivar - 10-15-2017, 10:13 AM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - karaugh - by Ivar - 10-15-2017, 10:55 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - karaugh - by Karaugh - 10-16-2017, 09:17 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - karaugh - by Ivar - 10-17-2017, 08:01 AM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - karaugh - by Ivar - 10-17-2017, 10:12 PM