• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

curiosity killed the cat || gryffen, any
    The gold of her sooted coat was smooth even as winter was creeping nearer.  Sylva's unusual weather kept the frosty nip from taking hold.  A dampness here clung heavily to these forests, wetting her coat.  It does not prevent her though from feeling lips dragging down her spine.  A slight press of tongue tasting her.  It makes her grin in satisfaction.  Her eyes locked into the icey blue of Dahmers as she crossed. Studying his features along with hearing his recognition.  

As she turned and felt the nip upon her rump her tail flicked instinctively.  Casting her perfume into the air to linger.  Is this how you greet all new rulers? The ghost stallion questions as she turns to face them again.  She chuckles softly before switching her gaze to the unnamed ruler, "Of course not.  I reserve special treatment for a select few." Her auburn eyes look to the pale stallion in wonder, "Who should I be giving my congratulations to?" Pausing a moment for a name.  

Should we be expecting anyone else? The dark stallion interjected a question of his own while turning his attention to the kingdoms ruler.  Wicked lips pull back to expose slightly a set of fangs before cocking her head slightly in Dahmers direction.  "I am here so who else do we need," her question sarcastic.  She eyes him curiously, taking note of his new assets.  The dark preened feathers ruffle and she is curious now to see want is fast, feather or skin.  Another time maybe.  She does not sport her own appendages today.  

Reddened eyes entice her to look back at the others face.  They were fascinating and she found herself becoming lost in them for a short time...
    Karaugh
    illicit daughter of nymphetamine and killgore
    HTML by Call

@[Gryffen] @[Dahmer]
    Take a bite
    If you dare

Messages In This Thread
    curiosity killed the cat || gryffen, any - by Dahmer - 07-31-2017, 04:13 PM
    RE: curiosity killed the cat || gryffen, any - by Gryffen - 08-16-2017, 12:07 PM
    RE: curiosity killed the cat || gryffen, any - by Dahmer - 08-19-2017, 04:22 PM
    RE: curiosity killed the cat || gryffen, any - by Gryffen - 08-22-2017, 11:46 PM
    RE: curiosity killed the cat || gryffen, any - by Dahmer - 08-25-2017, 08:14 AM
    RE: curiosity killed the cat || gryffen, any - by Karaugh - 08-26-2017, 01:20 PM
    RE: curiosity killed the cat || gryffen, any - by Gryffen - 08-30-2017, 11:33 AM