• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

.:Fallen Angel:.
    Ebonite femme took refuge in stalagmite cove. Cold kissing her pelt, pain tainting femmes insides. Foolish ideations took her pysche. Tumbling down ledges made her ugly. Bruised and scarlet appendages. Femme limped now on fores, no longer could the exotic princess sashay and dance. Femme had lost her bargaining chip with the terra firna, lost the keen eye of the master. He had promised her things. She's do anything, everything for him and now she's not seen him at all. Ebon princess sashays, tries to dance towards the meadow, the emerald blades of spring growing lush beneath her flints.

Fatale went down. Gracefully at first and the fell to her side where femme stayed, unmoving. Her nasal passages flaring rapidly. Audits pinned against diadem. She breathed and then called him, called anyone. She felt broken. The beautiful Arabian with broken knees and spirit. What use was she to him now? Femme wanted to give him sons s plenty. Strong blood for a line to continue. She wanted to please him, anything for her master. But she's enraged him and fatale has not seen him since.

Nier did not have a great deal of patience, it was too much trouble, too much to think about. It made thoughts loom and ideas wander into the realm it should never cross. So he much preferred to remove himself from a situation than have to wait. Waiting got up certain instincts within him and it boiled his blood; he hated to wait, thus hated what waiting did to him.

He waited for her, BrokenStar. He'd been waiting since she had her foolish little escapade with the cliff edge. Knots of anger were starting to unravel themselves, inch by inch, but he was still displeased with the ebony mare. His first mare he brought back here, offered home, security, and she goes and throws it back at him. If she had fallen to her death, not only would he have one less mare, he would have failed at something he had just started. Oh, and not forgetting the mess that would make. Her pretty little blood he didn't want tarnishing the beach, not for years. Not unless he was the one doing it.

The silver steed watched her move, she was now hindered, not such an exotic little dancer with sashaying steps and wriggling hips. A frown knotted his forehead at this notion; he had quite liked her little displays, even if they were all a little show to try and entice him, well for a while it worked. Nier watched her, she bowed and bent and then fell, he took a few steps forward, a growl within his throat; had someone dared to touch her? had someone else harmed her more? he then stopped as she lay there, motionless.

Nier called her quietly. Jogged over. BrokenStar hadn't died on him, had she? he lowered his head, muzzle pressing against her side. She was warm, he felt her blood beneath ebb and flow. Then his ears pinned against his poll at the piercing sound of her call and he took a step back, a low growl coming from his chest.

"Get up, Pet. You're not some field accessory. Get up." he pushed his nose against her, ran his lips along her stomach, her shoulder and to her neck, where he blew hot breath against her cheek.

"Up. Now." perhaps she liked him more when he was the demon, when his voice was dark and his eyes were dead. Well, right now that was exactly what he was going to be.

• tyrael x amnesia • wings, invisibility • alpha of gemstone ridge •
    html by charmx, image by james porto
    I'm nothing to you now.

Femme snorts as audits hear approaching master. Firstly plume flashes over flanks. Femme is electric underneath his touch.

Master, Im sorry I was foolish. I dared and I paid for it. I just wish I could take it back. I'm ugly now. I can't please you.

Fatale's irbs water with saline as she turns diadem to face the winged stud.

Leave me. Go be perfect with her, the other Star you found. She's far more brilliant than me. I'm nothing now.

Femme moves nape as master caresses but silent she stays and unmovable.

Tell me, Nier. Do you like me? Do you care for me? I want you, master, I want all of you
    Nier snorted, harsh and sudden, it matched the betrayal of his lazy nature, instead a burning lot his dark eyes as he snapped at the air.

"I did not pick up some worthless little runt the day I met you, Pet. Don't start acting like one now." he paused, circled her, angling himself so that his head was near hers, his lips by her ear.

"Get up. Where's that hell you promised me? I thought if I'd hurt you, there would be problems?" His voice was low, above a strained whisper, a hiss.

"Come now, up. You've got some scars now, wear them with some sort of honour. Pet, I'm not leaving you here to be scavenged. Get. Up."
    Nasal passages breath him in, her master's musk smells home, the gemstone ridge taints her insides. ivories snap at him as her diadem swings upwards. ebony nape swivelling around to reach for him as ivories graze his barrel.

I will give you hell, master. I promise you that.

Orbs swell in her cranium as she swings to her bodice, rolling up and onto weary appendages she wobbles firstly and gets up, craning her nape over to her alabaster master. flints dance a bit on the terra firm as she snakes closer, idolising him from beneath.

Should I feel honoured you came to my side? To feel honoured you are here with me? Isn't it you who should feel honoured I came with you in the first place? What is it, Master, what is it I shall give you, anything and everything.

laugh resounds from labia as femme swings around and dances to the left and the right. weary appendages firstly, they buckle and femme falls again but she gets back up.

I dance for you even when broken. a marionette, my master holds my strings.

she dances, she fails. femme ups and atoms and pushes herself close to him, feeling his pelt against her. her labia run along his nape, lipping at cascading tresses.

I give you everything you want. It all. Just promise I mean more to you than make out. Do you care for me, Master? Do you care for me at all?

She was a mess of ebony mane and emotions; her eyes a wildfire, unpredictable and equally as disastrous. The winged stallion was unsure how to act in the situation. Just when he thought he was learning to piece together the rubix cube that was the mind of a mare, they just made it that much harder. She danced, tried to lure him in again. She needed to realise he was no going anywhere. This was, after all, his land, and she was also, his.

He made that known to her the moment she stepped foot here, and she accepted that, she also acknowledged that if she gave him what he wanted, he would give her that in return. He was not a loving steed, there was no tenderness in his heart; he'd wrapped it up, the deadened thing, and left it inside, beating shallow, non-existent beats. He was not a steed capable of that emotion, not anymore, he was guarding it. But he could care. He could care for his harem's safety, he could care for their needs. but he was a man after all and he was equally as selfish as them. He had needs that needed fulfilling. And they accepted that when they came here, when he gave them a home.

"Pet, you spin fantastic tales in your head, of a golden knight in armour. I am neither a fantasy or a knight, I am your master, I am your nightmare." he held her gaze and then added with a dark chuckle, "Of course, a beautiful one at that."

Her touch made him electric yet he craned his neck away, brushed his lips over her pelt, nudged away the dust that marred her ebony skin, and unravelled her knotted mane. He crept closer, his eyes aglow, his lips breathing hot, harsh breath into her ear. They were alone, she was like putty in his fingers.

"You give me everything, you say? But Pet, what is it you can give me? You give me sons come next Spring, you give me a bloodline to carry on my Hell. You give me Daughters who will taint the earth with their beauty. But would it come to giving your blood for me?" his words are cold, harsh almost, but the song in his voice is deeply haunting. "For I will spill blood for you if it came to it."

• tyrael x amnesia • wings, invisibility • alpha of gemstone ridge •
    html by charmx, image by james porto