• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

and when i breathed - kratos
    and when I breathed, my breath was lightning
    She tears across Beqanna, riding a wave of electric through the air. As the crow flies, the distance to the Tundra is so much shorter. As electric flies, it’s even faster.

As she tumbled through the rip in the realms, she realized quite quickly she was plummeting to the beach and likely death. If not death, at least broken bones. But as quickly as she thought it, the electric formed beneath her, solidifying and flying beneath her. Really, it seemed to materialize in front of her and disappear behind her, moving her along all the while. Like an endless slide, some wild rollercoaster.

She laughs as she leaves the beach behind. The real beach, and she knows this because age no longer weights her down and all her powers are back. Plus some. She didn’t leave the realm of the death unscathed, but rather, with the ability to become the dead.

It is strange, and she shifts between ghost and living as she rides the electric to the Tundra. Vanquish had said he’d be here, alive. Though she needed to see for herself. Before she went back to the Jungle, before she found Lagertha. She needed to know he was okay.

She needed to tell him how proud Vanquish was. No is. He’s still around, just not where everyone can see him. Oh, but she can.

The electric slide beneath her leans toward the ground as she approaches the ice wall, dropping her lightly on the frozen earth in front of their entrance. She is tempted to race into the kingdom rather than wait, but she knows that she isn’t welcome here. Even to find him. Instead, lightning cracks over the sky, and she waits. Because if he’s here, if he’s okay, she knows he’ll respond long before she sees him.

rhy

the electric lioness of riagan and rayelle

character reference here  | character info here

wooo, this sucks, but i did a thing at least

Messages In This Thread
    and when i breathed - kratos - by Rhy - 06-01-2015, 12:17 PM
    RE: and when i breathed - kratos - by Kratos - 06-14-2015, 06:40 PM
    RE: and when i breathed - kratos - by Rhy - 06-17-2015, 03:00 PM
    RE: and when i breathed - kratos - by Kratos - 07-23-2015, 11:22 AM
    RE: and when i breathed - kratos - by Rhy - 08-05-2015, 09:46 AM