• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

.:We Are The Fallen Angels:.
    Femme saunters on ebon pins, diadem low, velveteen dragging along the emerald topography. Cerulean orbs peeling away from the beautifying outskirts. Gems dazzle fatale as she moves upon the terra firma. A small ledge her base. Femme stands close to edge, flints knocking the chips of umbra from beneath her. Rubies falling in clusters.

A princess adorned with jewels, bright gemstones matching her azure pools. Femme calls, high pierced vocal chords echoing around the ridge. The air streams frosty against her facade as femme stands and looks out. Where was the master? And what of the new one? We're they both on a tryst? Femme grunts, audits pinning. Green monster riding from depths of her chest cavity. Azure orbs dart round from the ocean spray to the grassland.

Her master, the handsome Nier. He was close, she could scent him with flaring nasal passages. And so was the other. Green with envy the obsidian princess pushes from her haunches and jumps down to a other ridge, rocks skitter and fall from her flints. Snorting her nasal passages flare.

Femme was stuck. Too high to jump up and too long to jump down. She lowered to her knees as a
    Azure pools stared down. She could jump down. The terra firna was loose beneath ebonite hooves. Fear rises to her facade and pools widen in shock. Piercing cries part from velveteens.
    Was walking through a path exploring the land. When I heard someone yelling for help. She looked around her eyes searching all over. Her ears flickering back and forth trying to figure out where the yelling was coming from. She followed her ears and came to a cliff. I come across lose stones on the pathway that looked out of place. I stop and look and listened to hear if she was close. She saw more rocks tumbling down the cliff she looks where it was coming from. Its the femme she argued with when she first got here. Should she help her or let her stay there? But ever since she was young she was always known to helping others in need.

I parted my mouth to speak to the mare trapped on the cliff. "Broken Star its me Star, im here to help you" she yelled up. She found her way up to the top of the cliff where Broken Star was stuck. She found a vein that had already a small loop in it. "Grab on to the Vein Broken Star, I will pull you up" she tossed it down over the cliff waiting for the femme to grab it. Would she take her help or would she let what happened earlier endanger her life or will she let me pull her up the cliff.
    Femme's appendages slip and slide against loose terra, earsplitting cries slip from lips, ivories bared, milky whites of her orbs show panic. After eternity passes another is heard. Audits twitch stop diadem at the gentle voice. At first femme grunts, pushes knees against the loam, the rocks bloody them with Crimson taint. Fatale struggles but gets back to her flints, turning facade upon the silver hued mare. Orbs lighten, calming.

I didn't think any would find me.

Femme admitted even through bared whites. A pliable bicker slips her veivets as femme gets back to her flints, unsteady at first the loam trembles underneath. SoMe things splitting, the rocks dance and splutter and she hears the cracking. Wildly femme looks back up to Star and trembles. Then the other fatale drops down a tangle of green, dying but strong. She snaps at it with her ivories, holding the femme scrambles her flints scraping the terra wall. Crimson knees trickling down her raven appendages. Femme grips and continues to scrape the side, audits radar atop diadem hearing the cliff loosen and crumble underneath.

Please. Please help me

Femmes orbs glow with saline droplets. Panic and fear waves her form with perspiration. Flints score marks into the cliff terra as she scrambles half up, rearing on her haunches striking out for the ledge above. Frantically femme keeps hold of the vine.

Nier had already broken cardinal rule of having a harem, having a herd. He'd left them to their own devices, to settle, to unearth the hidden wonders of the ridge in the own time. Plus, the silver steed had had enough of interaction for a few hours. He was tired, mentally drained and physically knackered. He was not use to this much exertion. He'd been idling in a dry cove on the beach, beneath it all. He'd stayed invisible from his little medicinal bath in the sea's foam, and was still invisible when he heard a loud whinny.

At first he ignored it. Breaking the first rule; oh he'd go to Hell alright. He opened a lazy eye and listened, one ear cocked to where he'd heard it. Nier listened and managed to hear the sound of rocks skitting, hooves dancing and then another ear-splitting cry. It's the second cry that made him stir. He lengthened himself, like some tiger, stretching after a year's sleep. He arched his neck and blew a long snort, ruffled the pale wings beside him and was out of the cave in several seconds.

The winged brute watched for a moment, dark eyes scanning the beach, flitting up he saw the source of the noise and gave a low growl, guttural, possessive, angry. He'd warned them. That was the first thing. He had told them with a laugh perhaps, but he had told them. Who knew females were this difficult? Nier shook his grey head and lifted off with ease, wings angling him so he soared upward, higher than the ridge itself, so he had a good enough vantage point to see just what was happening.

Then he noticed that BrokenStar had company, and his eyes narrowed upon his newest addition. She had a kind nature, a gentle eye and was even helping the very one that seeped envy with one glance. He had a heavy burden mar his empty chest, he would have felt his heart twinge, if it wasn't encased in a shroud of ice. Star was too kind to be living here, under his rule, under his watch. Why was a gentle angel following a demon? He made promises he couldn't keep, he spun lies like others breathed, but here she was and showing just how kind-natured she was.

His body merged into nothing, half invisible, half not, fully visible, then not. Sometimes when he wasn't thinking right, his invisibility just took over; involuntarily so. So he was there, lowering himself, wings extending to their fullest, he hovered just on the ledge where BrokenStar was. She was a mess of scarlet and tears, or horror and fear. And he didn't even cause it. There was something wrong there, right? He took the initiative and even though unseen he pushed at the black mare's hide, using his shoulders to nudge at her, his wings to steady them, he tried to push her up, further along the vine weed that she clung to dear life. He grunted, low blows fluttering his nostrils, he kept pushing her, trying to heave her more up the ledge, his wings still steadying them. Sometimes these things came in real handy, in times of crisis.

But he had yet to use them in such times, until now.

Nier accepted that she could move the rest of the way up, wriggle herself back to where the dappled mare was. He insisted on touching earth next to her, pulling his ghostly wings next to him tightly, he took hold of the vine and helped pull. His dark eyes were a wasteland, cold, nothing. but he kept the attuned to the fallen mare. The sloth in him was angling him to leave her now, she could get up the rest of the way, let the new addition do it. Call it harem bonding. But there was something within him, however small it was, even just a little ignition of a spark, it had pushed him to continue to heave her.

When he was certain she was now up onto solid ground, he watched as the cliff she was on crumbled more and more, his ears pinned against his poll, tight, displeased as he heard the rocks tumble and smash on the beach below. Dark eyes looked to both mares, but he spoke primarily to the dappled.

"You showed your initiative. That is commendable, Star. Even when BrokenStar hasn't been the most acclimatising of girls. Thank you." his tone was even, but a little flat. He stepped closer to the silver one and brushed his muzzle against her shoulder, the briefest of touches but it was a show that he too was adjusting to this life, that he was thankful. that he cared that she cared. If that made any sense, because the steed was uncertain. unclear.

He turned then and stepped towards the broken mare, her knees skinned and bloodied, her body all messed. Gone was the misting exotic dancer, turned now into a frightened young filly. he shook his head, calmly, forelock covering his eyes from view. Yes, he was showing anger, he was showing displeasure but beneath that curtain lurked the slightest fear of losing any of them.

"Be more careful, BrokenStar. I'd warned you, I told you and yet you still played daredevil. I'm afraid I do not see daredevils lasting long." he blew a long sigh and nudged her nonetheless, along the neck but that was all, he gave her wounds a once over and turned to observe the rough sea below. He then realised he was only half visible, half his face, half his body, two legs. He pulled himself back into this realm and turned back to the black mare. "Wash yourself in the sea. The salty water will help the wounds."

Nier then turned back to the dappled mare.

"I trust that you will not be as silly as her?" he held her gaze, for the longest he has stared at any and he gave a light chuckle. "Of course not." he then turned back to BrokenStar and stretched out one wing, half lazing.

"I believe staying inland might be the better option for now."

• tyrael x amnesia • wings, invisibility • alpha of gemstone ridge •
    html by charmx, image by james porto

OOC: That was strange. Nier is a tough one to get right, he has so many sides to him. He's a damn rubix cube lol.
    Star takes hold of the vein that she had thrown over the cliff. She managed to get the other end looped around my neck. She started to pull her in the direction of an easy slop where she can get her footing. She was going to help her up the cliff by pulling her. She dug her hooves into the ground and pulled with all of her might. She wasn't going to let her herdmate get stuck down there.

"Don't worry im here, just everytime I pull you try and walk up the cliff" She would losen the vein so the dark mare could get her footing then she could feel her climbing some. Everytime she would feel her climbing she would pull acting like a support rope. The little grey mare dug in harder. Gripping the rocks as she pulled with all of her might. Nose flaring as she worked hard to save her. Sweating as she worked.

She finally pulled the dark mare up the cliff. I could see the tips of her ears showing. She kept pulling and pulling until the dark mare was on the top of the cliff where she was. She lets go of the vein when she knows the Femme is safe. Puffing and breathing heavy. She removes the vein, the vein left a red mark on her neck from the pulling. It would heal over time. She wasn't worried about her neck. She turns to the dark mare. Are you okay? what were you doing down there anyway?

She heard her herd master speak. It wasn't in her nature to just leave her behind. Even if she was a daredevil, when someone needed help shes always been the first to react. And no she was not going to be a daredevil like she was. She had enough of that has a younger filly to learn. You only live once and don't destroy it by fullish actions. No Nier i wont be a daredevil. She ran off and grabbed some aloe leaves she had found the other day. She handed them to the Broken Star. Here stomp on them alittle to extract the juices and rub them on your cuts. You will heal faster. With her job done here she wondered off. Mainly keeping to herself it was something she was used to. She wondered back to her cave which wasn't too far off. She stepped in and hung her head.