• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

could i use you as a warning sign - Heda
    Heda
    She grins at his answer, the explorer she knew was back at it again. Ready to inspect rocks, and admire the beauty and nature of her kingdom. But what did he wish to explore now? She was assured he had quite the full tour already. Perhaps he wished to venture farther into Loess to gaze across the lake, and search through the placid waters for different colored pebbles glossed with a rather peculiar sheen? Or was he here to witness the birds flocking south for winter? But surely what he was for, or at least what he spoke of next wasn't exactly what she was expecting from him.

She assumed his question managed to find it's way into his head due, to his growth and maturity surely all birds do need to leave the nest eventually. And she assumed Ivar was indeed processing the idea of leaving Sylva for another kingdom. So she ponders briefly, her experience is simple, she didn't want to linger any longer due to the sudden force of duties upon her shoulders. She had exhausted her powers in the effort to bring joy to the entirety of Taiga but in turn she payed the consequences for exhausting her powers. She was sluggish on a daily basis and hardly ever held the energy to go aloft, and fly about the cotton candy flecked skies. So her decision was made, there was opportunity and she took it, and that opportunity led her here, to her own slice of paradise.

"Well my choice was weighed by my own tiresome duties in Taiga. I had grown quite exhausted through my efforts of spreading joy throughout the entire kingdom, and well I thought it was about damn time to have a change in pace." She chuckles at the mere thought, although her leave did leave some damage within Taiga itself. Her decision was made in a timely manner, quick and decisive. "My philosophy I guess is everyone needs a change of scenery every once in a while." She adds, allowing a playful smile to widen those velvet lips of hers, as she tosses her golden cranium ridding her forelock from hiding her hazel gems.

"Well then on that note, come, come it's time to go exploring!" She chuckles once more, as she swings her body around trotting into the depth of her homeland. Allowing her head to sway back to make sure he's following in step, as the navy whisps of her tail whisk about her hocks. It's time to have a mini adventure of their own. 
    Go ahead. Laugh at the girl that loved to easily
    html by call

Sorry that too so long to respond <3
    [Image: dc9b5pd-da224f9b-4062-4ac8-924f-4dd26147...1Y8jmwEofM]
    Ex-Queen of Loess
    ・❥・

Messages In This Thread
    RE: could i use you as a warning sign - Heda - by Heda - 07-04-2017, 11:46 PM