• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

He tells her "ooh love" - Kerberos
    kylin
    html code by Toli, design idea based on "Dovev" by Laura

Like a flower waiting to bloom.
    If she would only know that Father was behind Kharon’s strange behaviour, she probably would’ve greeted him completely different. Or, in matter of fact, not at all. But she doesn’t, would never have guessed it either, as they’re doing nothing wrong in her mind. The only thing she’s aware of is how Father had spent time with Kharon alone, and had taken him out to explore beyond Ischia.

But now it was her time to spent time with Father, and she surprised herself with her eagerness and enthusiasm. It was impossible for Kylin to not smile widely as Father agrees to play with her and instantly she presses closer to brush her lips over his metal cheek. She’s bouncing already. ”Oh yes yes, that would be fun!” she tells her father with a wide grin as she pulls back, now finally standing still, but all muscles tense and ready to bolt.

Never before had she done this diving game, but it sounded fun. Everything that involved water sounded fun to Kylin actually. The water was as much part of her life as her twinbrother was, and the rest of their little family. ”How do you dive?” she asks her father, her dished head tilting slightly as she looks up at him. ”I know I can swim, if I want to, but I..” she pauses, shivering as she remembers the time Kharon accidentally had sunk through the surface of the water, his wings pulling him down under.

”.. I’m afraid to sink.. like Kharon that time..” she finishes much softer, glancing away for a short moment before looking up almost pleading. ”Can you learn me how to dive, dad?”

Messages In This Thread
    He tells her "ooh love" - Kerberos - by Kylin - 06-23-2017, 03:38 AM
    RE: He tells her "ooh love" - Kerberos - by Kylin - 07-02-2017, 03:52 PM