• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

burning in the dark for a long time; krigare
    Spark interested Krigare to say the least. She had an inviting way of existing. She spoke with kind words, and seemed to know what others needed to hear. She was like the fire that possessed her. Lively, and bright, though dangerous in its own way. 

He returned her gesture as she touched him, his way of letting her know he was calm now. Mellow against his previous anxious air. Her laughter was contagious, the stallion letting out a belt of his own. 

"I suppose you are right."

She nodded at him, a call to follow her, and he did. His tail flicked at his sides, swinging ash off of his back at it did so. His mane no longer smoked with he remnants of the coals, and his skin no longer burned with its heat. 

He wished that he too could be like Spark. Flame retardant. He smiled at the thought of him living here. Deep down he knew that he would become accustomed to the heat, though not now. Now his thick coat burst with heat, and his mane stuck crudely to his neck. Though he didnt mind it much. 

Krigare was simply happy to be here, laughing with a friend.

"I too hope I can sort it out."

With a small snort and a toss of his head he smiled brightly 

"And of we go once more~"
    [Image: krigare_by_voltum-dbctewi.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: burning in the dark for a long time; krigare - by Krigare - 06-19-2017, 05:20 PM