• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

My Invisible Crown; ALL LOESS
    Heda
    Her attention deviates back and forth, between the two mares. One whom is is fiery, her temper and haste growing more elusive by the second and the other optimistic and concerned whom has drowned Heda's ears with questions so abrupt and quick one after the other. Like lighting striking a rod, she strikes once more without any lack of hesitance her tone, but as their queen, their new guardian she welcomes them with an open mind. One after the other pondering pondering as the mare continued on her short little parade of queries, that almost seemed never ending. But when this optimistic words cease to exist, she stares trying to think on her feet before answering.

"Loess.. Is close to my heart. Ever since I arrived here to join in on the games held here, I immediately fell in love, I mean who can blame me?" Her gaze meets the girl once more, as she allows her hazel gems to wander about playfully. "Crota put so much heart and effort into everything she did here, and I admire that, and wish to do the same." Her wings flutter for moment, gaining some comfort in her own words before adding on to answer another query of hers. "I will prove my self through dedication to make Loess in my own image, to make her a sanctuary for those who need her the most. To kindle the hearts of lost minds, and forgotten souls, and to comfort those whom are at a loss. Loess will become the epicenter of peace, she shall hold no central part in any quarrel for she will be the neutral ground for those who wish to escape." Her words are powerful and embellished with a pinch of hope, and perhaps even freedom.

Soon enough another joins the little group, he seems friendly but what he remarks isn't the most pleasing of statements. "Pardon me?"  She glances down at him, with a rather welcoming grin fitted onto her velvet lips. "Hello there, would you like to join us?" Her words are friendly, and not the least bit threatening but he stays in place silenced, and so she directs her attention to Merida.

The fiery girl was concerned by the possible Pangea refuges that might come their way, and she is aware of this. Heda doesn't Hesitate, to answer, for merida is concerned about her own livelihood, about protection of her and the others, about the protection of Heda's  people. And with simple words she states, "Not to worry Merida, you and your comrades under the protection of Taiga. No one shall lay a finger upon any of you. And if the refuges of Pangea come, let them come but, they must abide to our peace terms, for violence shall not reign within Loess, only diplomacy." She responds, plainly, her tone flecked with joy, and bliss. 

"But before we call our selves diplomats, we must gain the trust of others, kingdoms and sub-kingdoms. We must befriend rulers, and abide to terms, open up our own arms to their needs if necessary. I need volunteers to venture with me to other faring kingdoms." She glances about for a moment before continuing. "We as well need to defend ourselves, despite our new docile nature there will always be a need for protection, therefore we need troops to do the protecting, for we cannot always rely on Taiga." She ends, golden lobes swiveling towards the group, curious to see who would join her on kingdom visits, and who would join the kingdoms defenses. 
    Go ahead. Laugh at the girl that loved to easily
    html by call

If you have any other castes in mind let me know <3
    [Image: dc9b5pd-da224f9b-4062-4ac8-924f-4dd26147...1Y8jmwEofM]
    Ex-Queen of Loess
    ・❥・

Messages In This Thread
    My Invisible Crown; ALL LOESS - by Heda - 05-30-2017, 09:01 PM
    RE: My Invisible Crown; ALL LOESS - by Merida - 05-31-2017, 05:02 PM
    RE: My Invisible Crown; ALL LOESS - by Iona - 06-02-2017, 01:14 AM
    RE: My Invisible Crown; ALL LOESS - by Heda - 06-05-2017, 08:01 PM
    RE: My Invisible Crown; ALL LOESS - by Iona - 06-05-2017, 09:30 PM