• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

My Invisible Crown; ALL LOESS
    Heda
    Her time in Taiga had come to an end, she held no more patience to continue to tag along on the wild goose chase of Taiga's slow recovery. Therefore it was time for an upgrade, a release from her father's eyes, to a land with blue skies, and endless hills. It was time for this Taigian princess to pave her own path, it was time for this golden princess to write her own rules, it was time for the bird to leave the nest.

So, with hesitant steps, and quivering wings, she departs from her home, from her family. Leaving the heavily forested kingdom behind her, and venturing to a land she had visited so shortly for the games. Where she had met that handsome fellow during the little shindig, and where she had felt joy, and felt the infinite glow of friendly faces. This was a place she wanted to be, where she didn't have to hold up an entire kingdom, by her very own shoulders.

Partially she also wanted to escape her father's watchful eyes, for he was quite over protective lately, and a little escape couldn't be that bad right?

But as she reaches this gorgeous land, with such a rich sweet memory lingering within the back of her mind. The vacancy surprises her, like a wasteland no one is out and about, but it seems she's the only one creeping the corners of Loess. So, in hope to grab the residents attention, and drive them out of their little nooks. The golden girl finds herself perched atop the largest hill within the area, navy tinged wings folded neatly at her sides, and with hazel eyes flickering about curiously, and awfully confused by the lack activity within the kingdom. 

"Hello?" She asks, tilting her head perplexed by the vast emptiness. "I'm Heda, I come from Taiga in hopes to find my own kingdom." A friendly grin find's it's way upon her velvet lips. "I've heard the rulers here have been scarce lately. So I'd like to step in as your queen" Her honey dipped words, are laced with honesty, although they lack any form of power. She still finds her way to embellish every word with some form of courage, allowing the emotion joy, to frolic among the folk lingering before her. 

She was unsure if they would accept her, but if this was her escape from her father's watchful eyes, then, All hail The Queen Of Emotions, all hail, her majesty, Queen Heda, Princess Of Taiga.
    Go ahead. Laugh at the girl that loved to easily
    html by call

Permission to overthrow Crota and Scythe given by Kortnee via pm

*If you wish to be listed in the kingdom ranks please respond to this post, as Loess is now under new management!*
    [Image: dc9b5pd-da224f9b-4062-4ac8-924f-4dd26147...1Y8jmwEofM]
    Ex-Queen of Loess
    ・❥・

Messages In This Thread
    My Invisible Crown; ALL LOESS - by Heda - 05-30-2017, 09:01 PM
    RE: My Invisible Crown; ALL LOESS - by Merida - 05-31-2017, 05:02 PM
    RE: My Invisible Crown; ALL LOESS - by Iona - 06-02-2017, 01:14 AM
    RE: My Invisible Crown; ALL LOESS - by Heda - 06-05-2017, 08:01 PM
    RE: My Invisible Crown; ALL LOESS - by Iona - 06-05-2017, 09:30 PM
    RE: My Invisible Crown; ALL LOESS - by Merida - 06-06-2017, 07:51 PM
    RE: My Invisible Crown; ALL LOESS - by Heda - 06-11-2017, 11:55 AM