• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

blue on black, tears on a river [any/nymph]
    Kimber
    love bites, but so do I
    She is quick on the draw, per usual, "As if you really expected me to call for you, for anyone - you know I'd rather die a thousand deaths," she laughs heartily, she doesn't say before I'd admit I need you or anyone else. It's almost as if Warrick fell away for a few short moments as she, too, looked over the blood bay and a wave of calm washed over her. The dip dyed mare was so troubled that any peace was a great feat, her overthinking would tell her soon to stop being so at peace. She wasn't sure what exactly had drawn her to Tephra, she'd heard briefly of Offspring living there and although he was not a close friend; in these days even a familiar name was reassuring. She finds herself staring at Warrick, wanting to allow him to take his exit plan but also wanting him to stay. Kimber almost felt better having him there for the time being, not because the necromancer would ever intentional hurt her...but healing wounds are so fragile. Having another person present helps you to keep your diplomacy, that is if the blue mare had any.

She finds herself wanting to be near him but in true Kimber fashion, she holds herself back.

"I'm sure Nymph's tour would be suitable but I believe you've been here a tad longer, I'm quite the shadow-mover so I want a thorough tour," she smiles gently towards Warrick, moving towards his shoulder and brushing against it as she looks back and Nymph a gentle, "Let's follow." It wouldn't hurt for either of them to get to know Warrick better and maybe through the process, become acclimated to one another so a conversation could happen. The dip-dyed mare had never been much for small talk, for caring about others in her previous years but she's tried to overcome that and make changes...albeit small. "So, Warrick - where is your favorite place in Tephra?" she says with a 'show me' tone and a swish of her black tail. She slows her gait to Nymph's gently leaning her neck against his for a few moments, the best she can muster for now. I'm sorry I was gone so long, she thinks but doesn't dare say. At least not right now.

Old habits die hard.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: blue on black, tears on a river [any/nymph] - by Kimber - 06-26-2017, 09:04 PM