• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

ivar, i'm waiting on you

what I gotta do to show these girls that I own them

Patience is not her virtue. In fact she doesn't really have any to begin with. Perfect just watches the boldly painted boy with a pursed (hurry up!) look till he finally answers and she breaks away her gaze as though his name satisfies her and she drops her head, white mane sliding down her neck, to taste the cold waters.

There is a bit of water dribbling from her chin when she raises her head up again to look at the boy who still stood in the water. What are you looking at Ivar?" The dark girl asks as she walks out to where he is, sloshing water and splashing recklessly. Pale green eyes peer down at where their legs stand in the water. She snorts lightly as she drops her head close to the water, scrutinizing something that is not there.. "I'm Perfect, by the way." The girl murmurs as she concentrated on the slow motion of the water around them but all she sees is their reflections in the water. How stupid. "So you from around here Ivar?" Perfect asks after she lifts her head to look at her companion, ticking her head slightly as she inquires. Perfect thinks she likes the way his name sounds in her mouth so she makes an effort to use it.

perfect

Messages In This Thread
    ivar, i'm waiting on you - by Perfect - 05-20-2017, 08:58 PM
    RE: ivar, i'm waiting on you - by Ivar - 05-20-2017, 09:46 PM
    RE: ivar, i'm waiting on you - by Perfect - 05-20-2017, 10:15 PM
    RE: ivar, i'm waiting on you - by Ivar - 05-20-2017, 10:41 PM
    RE: ivar, i'm waiting on you - by Perfect - 05-22-2017, 01:58 PM
    RE: ivar, i'm waiting on you - by Ivar - 05-25-2017, 07:40 AM