• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

here comes the danger up in this club; kota
    dovev

”You. I’m looking at you.”
    Smartass.

Yeah. I see that, he snapped again. What the hell, woman. What was her deal? She came closer, forest shadows sliding down the flawless cream of her body. That might have been a little distracting, had he not been riddled in pain just then. Even still, his eyes tracked the movement, studied the curve of her muscles as she stepped closer, almost reachable. He felt her impassive gaze taking in all of him too, until each of them finished their inspection of the other and their eyes met.

”Will you live?”

He almost smiled, almost snorted in amusement, nothing fucking kills him, but another wave of growth took him over and laid him flat on his side again, body quaking and jaw clenched tight. God, he could’ve killed her if he wasn’t so damn incapacitated. If he felt like it. Maybe had a little fun with her first, maybe a delicious mix of pleasure and pain with both their blood painting the white of her a wicked pink. Show her a bit of fun, yeah. But, alas. Clearly wasn’t going to happen today.

When the pulsing agony subsided this time, he remained where he was, panting and breathing heavy. It was a testament to his intense training that he wasn’t crying like a babe and begging for death. His master had taught him well, built up his tolerance for pain along with these damn phases of growth. But there was still the tight pressure against his skin near one of his ribs where a new plate was trying to rupture through. God, he needed to break it free, but as he sat up again and stretched toward it -go fucking figure- it was out of his reach. Fuck. He glanced around, depressed by his dismal options. No sharp rocks, no magician to cut it free, no bastard Zoryn to piss off so he attacks. Trees. Stupid fucking trees. Dammit, that was going to be tricky, going to hurt like hell.

His black stare fell to her, looked her over again. Damn, she probably wasn’t strong enough. Whatever. Worth a shot, he supposed. Come here, he said quietly, a little breathlessly, so weary from fighting the pain with eyes gone dull and bleak. Please.

He shifted to the side a little so that he could be braced against a tree, still folded on the ground below her. He gestured with his nose at the hidden armor plate, a raised line down his side like a rib grown too wide for his body. Tear it --fuuuck! He broke off with another groan, more pain, more pressure. God, it was getting worse. Tears pricked at his eyes again as he tried to focus on her, breaking into a sweat and making his hair stick to the plate masking his face.

Tear it open. Hoof probably best. Not sure those pretty teeth of yours have ever ripped apart anything but grass.. He chuckled weakly, then sobered as he continued. Otherwise, no. I won’t live. And I gotta baby, you know? Needs me. Ahh, but he couldn’t help it. He flashed her a wicked smile, humor glittering in his dark eyes. Or maybe you could gimme a last kiss before I die. She did look pretty delicious.

Its alright, you'll be fine baby, I'm in control
    Take the pain, Take the pleasure. I'm the master of both

Messages In This Thread
    RE: here comes the danger up in this club; kota - by Dovev - 04-26-2017, 07:42 PM