• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Any way the wind blows; Kovas,Imperial, Any

I'm just a poor boy. I need no sympathy.
    ( because I'm easy come, easy go, little high, little low )

It doesn't take long for one to muster up the courage to approach, but it seems the other. The child of strength and potential, had some how escaped under Despayr's watch. Foolish sister, to think she could release Kovas from his iron shackles, well she had another thing coming, and she surely would be sorry for her lack of perception.

So when his own boy arrives, a wicked smile curls upon his velvet lips. Imperial was dumb, and pathetic beneath his rather charming exterior, and we needed to fix that. Waylan needed to make a man out his boy, just as his father had made him. In order for his son to be strong and ligament, it was necessary to drive his boy forwards, perhaps even past the breaking point, but for anything this was for his boy, not for himself. If Imperial was to survive in Pangea, the meek lamb must learn to be the wolf amongst the flock. This boy needed to rise up.

His crimson gaze flickers around curiously, fixating upon injured creatures that limped about. And without warning, he fires, "Choose your victim." His words, are barbed and posionous, as he gestures his wickedly handsome crown towards the wallowing animals in the canyon. His gaze follows the boy for a moment before he disappears, and with a rather malicious cackle he expels his directions, "And when you've chosen your victim; Do you worst." Silver whisps of mane flicker in and out of sight, as he watches, and examines his boy's technique and choices.

waylan

any way the wind blows        doesn't really matter to me

@[Imperial] @[Kovas]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Any way the wind blows; Kovas,Imperial, Any - by Waylan - 04-22-2017, 10:55 AM