• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Any way the wind blows; Kovas,Imperial, Any

I'm just a poor boy. I need no sympathy.
    ( because I'm easy come, easy go, little high, little low )

His boys are young, one was strong while the other was weak, but both shared the same problem. They avoided their training, and duties, just as his own pathetic sisters and brothers had when he was a child. But this won't suffice. He won't stand on the side lines watching his children, waste away like the many pathetic pieces of flesh upon this earth. They will train, and they will enjoy it, even if he had to drive them to he brink of insanity. It was necessary for tier survival within these lands, he will not watch their blood be spilled upon this forsaken earth, they were his pride, and his effort. And he will not waste any time further, they needed to learn now, while they still remained innocent, once their innocence was broken he could no longer control them, they would rebel. And Waylan can't have that now can he?

So the silver haired monster, hunts elsewhere dragging back creatures into Pangea's grounds leaving them injured and vulnerable within an abandoned canyon, his training grounds. The more he gathered, the more he felt prepared, he had rabbits and mice, deer fawns, and many other rodent creatures, all of which would soon meet their sweet demise. 

The sweet smell of rotting flesh encompasses the area, for many creatures held incurable wounds and infections, illnesses contracted from the lack of nourishment within the decaying land. The perfect victims for his very own son's torture, his training. 

And by the time he's ready, gather up the many injured, and ill creatures of Beqanna within his very own prison, he calls upon the boys. Hailing their names like a battle call, amongst the warring grounds, "KOVAS." He pauses between names. "IMPERIAL." His words linger for a moment, echoing off of the decaying sediments upon the canyons very own walls, and he waits for them. His training grounds left open, awaiting for the presence of his children and who else dared to delve into his methods of torture.

waylan

any way the wind blows        doesn't really matter to me

@[Imperial] @[Kovas]

Messages In This Thread
    Any way the wind blows; Kovas,Imperial, Any - by Waylan - 04-14-2017, 10:04 AM