• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Burn baby burn - any
    Jinju
    They feel softer under her touch than she had expected. Much like Ruan’s, actually. But his had looked soft too and were big, much larger than the four wings that now sprout from Terran’s shoulders. A shiver runs down her spine and she squirms slightly. If it had been possible her cheeks would’ve been flusteredly pink by now. Her head jerks in his direction, surprised and with widened eyes, perhaps a bit too quickly when his nose touches her shoulder. A smile, and then another touch. ”Perhaps, time will tell I guess” she answers, Jinju simply does not know.

His small joke pulls more laugher from her, and she nods with a grin. ”You’d be stuck with four tiny chick wings. They would be another fancy something.” And they would stay that, unless he was actually able to put them into practise. Though that was something the inky black girl couldn’t help him with.

She steps back a bit as he moves them and she can only imagine how sore he would be the next few days, perhaps weeks. These muscles would have to be trained, use them in a way they are not yet familiar with. When he announces his departure she’s not able to hide the disappointment in her face, but soon her lips curl up again. ”It would be a pleasure” she replies, pushing her muzzle against his shoulder.

”You better not make me wait long” she teases. Her neck bends too and she expands her neck to offer him her nose. Her ruby eyes twinkle, but there had been something serious in her words too. She did not like to be kept waiting. ”Now go, find someone who can learn you how to use your new fancy golden wings, Mr. I don’t need anything fancy.”