• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Burn baby burn - Circinae
    Jinju
    Honestly, she wouldn’t know where to start. All she knew was the Taiga and the forest from her occasional trips there. As a child she had felt exposed in other places. She had taken a habit of hiding under Ruan’s wings. Luckily she had grown over that habit, as it was no longer possible. And not only because her father had been stripped of his magnificent wings. ”I guess I will. Though I wouldn’t know where to. Does one just take off in a random direction?” She looks at her – indeed – shorter friend, grinning a bit. ”I’m sure your endurance should make it very much possible” she jokes back, reaching out to bump Circinae’s shoulder playfully.

With that the conversation grew from light to heavy, but perhaps it was time for Jinju to get it all off her heart. That was, if Circy was willing to listen. She could imagine how awkward it must be for the other mare. ”I’m not losing a mother again.. I can’t lose her” she admits softly. It had happened not once but twice before. The thought that Reagan would be taken from her too was enough for Jinju to grow restless. If she would go and travel, explore the world, she maybe first should look for the gray and emerald mare that had raised her. ”I.. I would like it for her to come back. But that’s something between my parents. Time will tell us I guess..” Who wouldn’t want to see their parents happily together? Jinju sure did.

But enough about her. Like Circy had been curious to her plans, Jinju was curious to learn Circinae’s. ”And you? What will you do now? You’ll stay right?” Before she could stop herself, it had already been spoken. Surprised by her own words the inky mare took a step back, somewhat flustered. She had not meant to speak out her wishes so directly. Nor did she want to force her friendship onto Circy. ”What.. what I meant. I hope you’ll stay. We could use a friend..” Who she exactly meant she wasn’t sure of herself either.

Messages In This Thread
    Burn baby burn - Circinae - by Jinju - 03-31-2017, 05:30 PM
    RE: Burn baby burn - Circinae - by Circinae - 04-02-2017, 10:16 PM
    RE: Burn baby burn - Circinae - by Jinju - 04-03-2017, 06:51 AM
    RE: Burn baby burn - Circinae - by Circinae - 04-03-2017, 09:52 PM
    RE: Burn baby burn - Circinae - by Jinju - 04-05-2017, 07:42 AM
    RE: Burn baby burn - Circinae - by Circinae - 04-06-2017, 12:11 PM
    RE: Burn baby burn - Circinae - by Jinju - 04-07-2017, 02:27 PM
    RE: Burn baby burn - Circinae - by Circinae - 04-08-2017, 10:51 AM
    RE: Burn baby burn - Circinae - by Jinju - 04-08-2017, 02:13 PM
    RE: Burn baby burn - Circinae - by Circinae - 04-09-2017, 02:26 PM