• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Starting Over (Again) (No Sylva)
    C R O T A

It is a warm spring day when the small spotted mare makes her way through the hills of her homeland and out into the main commonlands of Beqanna. The past few weeks had been strange. Her claim on the hills had been a swiftly made choice, one might almost say impulsive. Though whilec she had rested afterwards and gotten her bearings, the small pony had decided it was about time she venture out and find one or maybe even a few that may be willing to follow her back to the hills and help to make it home.

This wasn't a task she saw doing on her own. Like the old term says, it takes a village and her belief was exactly that, that it took a village to build one. With short yet determined strides, her stocky yet muscled legs carried her into the field of those who were searching for a place to belong and to potentially call home. Though there was not a single horse on her own she scanned the groups and pairs slowly in search of a potential conversation she could join and maybe make her own offer if allowed.

It is when her eyes are scanning the groups that a sparkle of light catches in the corner of her eye and out of pure curiosity she turns towards it, her bright blue eyes locking in on the small white flower made of ice crystals... For a moment sbe is mesmorized as the small creation brings back memories of the snow ontop of the mountains that surrounded her home. How beautiful it was compared to most things in the field and it easily brings a small smile of happiness dancing across her pink lips.

Before she knows it she is stepping towards them, allowing them to get their introductions out of the way before she stops near and nods in a silent hello. "That is very beautiful, your creation." Her eye locks on Fox and with a smile she turns towards Sirana and nods gently. "Hello, I'm Crota. If I could do something like that to help you feel a bit better, I would. But you know," her voice is kind and gentle as she says this. She means no disrespect to Fox, as his creation was truly something to be admired and like him she wanted to help the other.

@[Sirana] I hope it's okay that I jump in here <3

Messages In This Thread
    Starting Over (Again) (No Sylva) - by Sirana - 03-26-2017, 12:46 PM
    RE: Starting Over (Again) (No Sylva) - by Fox - 03-30-2017, 01:02 PM
    RE: Starting Over (Again) (No Sylva) - by Sirana - 03-30-2017, 03:11 PM
    RE: Starting Over (Again) (No Sylva) - by crota - 04-06-2017, 10:48 PM
    RE: Starting Over (Again) (No Sylva) - by Sirana - 04-07-2017, 01:33 PM
    RE: Starting Over (Again) (No Sylva) - by crota - 04-08-2017, 03:57 PM
    RE: Starting Over (Again) (No Sylva) - by Sirana - 04-09-2017, 07:36 PM
    RE: Starting Over (Again) (No Sylva) - by crota - 04-11-2017, 09:37 PM
    RE: Starting Over (Again) (No Sylva) - by Sirana - 04-12-2017, 12:57 AM