• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    long time coming -x
    Sire
    Name: Rodrik
    Breed: Arabian Hybrid
    Traits/defects: Immortality, necromancy, undead appearance, poison manipulation
    Color: Chestnut
    Color Genetic Code (if known): ee/AA
    Trait Genetic Code (if known):  tegteg[IMMORTALITY][NECROMANCY][UNDEAD APPEARANCE*][POISON MANIPULATION*][poison barbs]

Dam:
    Name: Brunhild
    Breed: Hybrid
    Traits/defects: None
    Color: Dark Boy
    Color Genetic Code (if known):
    Trait Genetic Code (if known): Click here to see the post to get Brunhild's genetic traits done

Foal:
    List of name choices: Sinner*, Omega* Fear*
    Player: Shelbi

*Unknown names, checked for all names.

Permission from Cassi for the foal to have Hellhound trait.
    Permission to use Brunhild from Laura.
    Using my gender pick for a boy this season <3
    I would like a genetic trait roll but Brunhild's is not done. I had posted on the genetic trait board but I wanted to make this post as well before the season is almost over. I know y'all are busy in real life to get all these stuff done so quickly. Would it still be okay to wait until it is done? If not just do a normal roll I suppose. Click here to see the post to get Brunhild's genetic traits done.

Brunhild is a dark bay.

Sinner would be my first choice for a name. The other names are in case of twins.

And thank you <3
    currently playing
    Astrophel | Divest | Falter

30, 70, 7, 75

Name: Sinner
    Breed: Arabian Hybrid
    Color: Bay (Ee/Aa)
    Traits/Defects: tegteg [HELLHOUND][IMMORTALITY][poison barbs]
    Parents: Rodrik x Brunhild
    Played by: Shelbi
    Due Date: March
    Breedable by: July

*let me know if the hellhound is non-genetic, I wasn't sure Smile

i'm in my own lane, you ain't in my category
    Okay maybe you are awesome. Thank you for doing her genetic traits for me! Sinner is awesome! Smile Cassi never stated it was non genetic so I think it should be fine to be genetic. I can always throw an update in if it's not!
    currently playing
    Astrophel | Divest | Falter