• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  you're dripping like a saturated sunrise,
    Jinju
    She’s merely a mare. She might be tall, but the girl inside her is still clearly visible. Jinju had so much more to discover and so much more to learn, no, she could hardly be called a mare, a woman. However, discovering and learning is what she is doing now, by entering the field and approaching this mare. Or was the black mare approaching her instead? The ruby eyed girl just brushed it off, rather thinking she had finally found the courage to do this. Though the thought that the other mare had already found a home clearly disappointed her. Well, that was until she said she didn’t have one. A small but genuine smile tugs on her lips. ”Then let me welcome you to Beqanna. Would you like me to tell you something about my home?” she asks, her head tilting a little to the side.

Before she knows it she has taken another few steps forward, her youth and joyful feeling not even realising that the other mare might find it uncomfortable. She doesn’t reach out to touch though, and just looks at the other girl with a wide smile, eyes twinkling as she thinks of her home. The Taiga had really become her home and Jinju didn’t mind to share it with others. Instead, she wanted to see her home full of life. ”I’m Jinju and the Taiga is what I call home.”

OOC: Sorry for the wait <3

Messages In This Thread
    RE: you're dripping like a saturated sunrise, - by Jinju - 02-06-2017, 04:07 PM