• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[Open] They say you can see her...
    DESPAYR
    At Night she Walks the Beaches...
    The early morning mist rolls in like the oceans waves.  Consuming any that wade in its bounty.  Thick and salty it almost choked the breath from your lungs.  Lovely. She had spent years in the oceans until recently.  Until her powers were raped from her.  No more could she shift into the playful sea creatures, so carefree and brilliant.  Her family pod long abandoned her.  Who could blame them?  So now she was stuck.  Land locked with these hooved turf eaters. Disgusting.  

So she walked... On legs... Ugh.  She found what little sanctuary she could in life on the coastline.  Her head hung low, two toned pools dim.  The waves licked her heels as a constant reminder of what was.  Hoofprints being devoured as they were left behind.  She was hardly a ghost but one could think she may have become one.  The mist did a fine job of hiding her equine form.  It wasn't a bad look. No she had seen worse off.  Her hue that of the deepest obis.  White sea foam splashed up from her belly and blanketed her face.  Even her eyes were half land, half sea.  Only complaint was she wasn't complete. Not anymore...

Lacking thought to where she was, because honestly she did not care, she somberly walked.  She paid no mind to which borders she crossed, which lands she trespassed upon.  She did not care.  The ocean had no borders, no ownerships, no restrictions.  It was free flowing.  But no longer did she enjoy that freedom.  A prisoner shackled, keys hidden away.  At that thought she halted, bodice collapsing to the sands.  Gentle tide crept closer with each wave.  She would be OK if it swallowed her...
    artsfon stock photos
    Waylan
    Time had flew by, and surprisingly he had hardly noticed how quickly things had begun to change. More opportunities to kill came and went and, no one ever dared to notice the lack of wildlife. Soon he would be a father, and as that day neared the feeling of nearing fatherhood left Waylan on edge. His actions had grown dulled in action and, he himself was worried he was becoming all warm and fuzzy, fatherhood was quite an adventure, and would probably be the death of him if he wasn't careful. he had a reputation to uphold after all.

So like a lioness on the search for prey, he searches Pangea's grounds for something or someone to get his mind off of the thought, and you could imagine quite the surprise of finding the musk of another child of his fathers blood, trailing down the coastline. Like a lion upon it's prey he stalked up behind her a smug crocodile grin curling onto his lips. He remains concealed, only leaving his footprints in the obsidian earth. He follows her for a long period of time until, he grows over it yet his curiosity is peaked. She doesn't seem familiar, yet her scent is led with hint water and hint of his father's stench. Ah that's it, she' the one who hail from the sea, no wonder he lacked any memory of her

Allowing crimson gems to reach her eyes, he circles her like a shark hissing out. "Curiouser and Curiouser. I wasn't expecting you little sister." Revealing his dark chocolate self the man, snap out nipping at her neck gently, it wasn't affectionate just a small little bit of remembrance of his childhood. His dad did indeed encourage biting after all. "What brings you here? Surely you didn't come all this way for lil' ole me." He speaks jokingly, imagine how much fun they could have, oh the joys of torture. If only his siblings shared his devious intentions. 
    He's So Bad, But he Does It So Well
    DESPAYR
    Creeping closer the waves nearly consumed her with each passing roll.  Bringing with it sea life.  A crab scuttled here and there searching for food, sea weeds entangled upon her motionless carcass.  The water felt good though so there she lay sinking into the sands...

A muffled pitter patter was heard coming up from behind her.  Her head did not rise though.  If it was death coming for her let him come. Take me away. Lobes hung loosely to either side of her poll.  Catching what little sounds were made.  Her stalker soon circling her, ready to strike. Do it! Just do it. Pools dragged focus up at him dimly as he spoke. Sister? She knew only of her dolphin pod siblings.  The equine ones... Well let's just say they didn't hold the best of company, let alone family ties.  His question of her intentions lingered in silence for a moment.  Soon she mustered up enough strength to respond

Sister you say? I do recall Father having a few bastards running a'muck... A shrug was all the strength she had to give feeling the nip upon her topline.

I am not here or there.  She spoke dully.  Who was he and who does he think he is asking questions?  Don't flatter yourself.  She wasn't in the mood to save face and be... Shall we say nice.  

Who are you exactly? A harsh tone to her question.  He seemed to remember her but her memories of Beqanna had long been forgotten.  She had contemplated standing but the water felt sooo good. 
    artsfon stock photos

OOC: Let me know if the text size is distorted Smile
    Waylan
    She looked pathetic. Laying on the beach like a beached whale, his beached whale. He was tempted to take advantage of the moment, to slam down one heavy blow to her skull, to end it all. But he doesn't he just watches perplexed by the sorrowful creature that was of his blood. He thought she might of had more fire, in her. But all she was, was a beached whale, wallowing in her own pathetic sorrows awaiting for the sea to swallow her whole.

He emitted a devilish chuckle to be released, oh how pathetic and Naive she was....Just the thing to get his mind off of his impending doom that was as fatherhood."Oh. Little sister." He tsked. His ruby gaze pulsating with a form of mischief that welled behind those devil red eyes of his."You are deeply mistakened. You are one of father's bastards." The thought of her being of pure blood played at his mind briefly, he was the only pure of blood between his siblings. For he was the only one to genetically inherit father's eyes.... these red eyes of his."Rumor has it you frolick with your porpoise "family"" He joked, his blood red gaze focused upon her, as he continued to circle her like a shark."What a shame it is, to see you be beached. Permanently." 

He cackled, his alabaster mane whisping at the sea air. And with a brief hesitation, he lashed out snapping a piece of flesh from her crest, her blood running down his chin and dying his teeth with a crimson tint. "I am Waylan. The pure blood of Zayn and Becca, heir to Zayn, ex-king of mourning mountains."  He pauses a crooked grin forming upon his lips. "And what are you, Despayr. Bastard, dolphin frolicker, and now orphan." He chuckles of the thought, Despayr the orphan did have a good ring to it... but not as much as Despayr the dolphin frolicker.

"Now.... Little sister what is your purpose here?" For she had trespassed, upon a land without rules. Torture and means of inflicting pain was strongly encouraged, and what did a frail thing like the dolphin frolicker have to do in a place like this? 
    DESPAYR
    He spoke, she half listened.  Who was this fool? Thinking he knew anything about her. Ha! A need grew inside her to set something straight right here and now...

A spark flared to flame in her two toned orbs.  Jaw clenched as he violently lashed out at her.  He quickly rambled his name and lineage and blah, blah, blah... Please! As swiftly as the dolphin glides through the oceans waves her legs gathered under her.  Launching her upwards right under his neck as he stood so proudly over his "dolphin frolicking" sister.  Jaw unclenched and drew open wide, gripping just under his jawline.  Forelimbs thrashed towards his chest. Grip released as forelimbs landed in the soft sands.   Pivoting her front out of reach her hindquarters faced him now.  She would not go down as some hopeless soul.  She'd fight for herself.  

An irritated snort escaped her as she now turned to circle him... Harsh words crammed down his throat

Now then brother... Prince of an ex king to a land that no longer exists... You may circle me like the shark but who is it that does not fear the shark?... She paused briefly but not long enough for him to answer... The dolphin does not fear the shark.  No, no, no... They, as a family unit, enjoy torturing the poor mindless creature.  Then they will bash him to death... Blow after blow after... Blow.  And for what purpose... Because they can.  A deadly laughter escapes her at the memories she held deep inside.  A fire burned deep within her soul as a grin spread wide across her features.

So we can either be the family unit bashing the sharks or we turn against one another... Your choice.  She spoke firm, direct... Unmoving.     
    artsfon stock photos
    Waylan
    He hardly expected his fragile little beached whale to launch up at him. A malicious grin curls up upon his lips, as her teeth clamp beneath his wickedly handsome jawline. And when she turns around to lash out at him once more he snaps at her rump yanking flesh off of her body like a vulture pecking away at a carcass. And with a hyena like cackle, he continues to circle her his predatory instincts heightened. He knows what she's capable of, she's her father's daughter, and that blood pulsates through every vein in her body. She is more then capable of taking down, any ol' equine but what she doesn't know is that it's much harder to take down someone who isn't visible.

He cloaks himself, as she speaks, remaining light-footed he barely creates tracks in the obsidian sand. And as she rants, about dolphins and sharks.... and what's this? Her family? Her porpoise family. And when she speaks of her pod he bursts out laughing, "Oh little sister. You forget, your all alone in this world." He allows himself to flicker in and out of sight just for a moment. "For if the dolphin is without her pod, her family. Then the shark has the advantage, for he is more ruthless and relentless. A silent killer." He lashes out at her once more, yanking flesh from her body with ease and then he's out of sight.

"So love, if you insist. I am the shark. And you sister, are the vulnerable podless dolphin." He grins, licking the blood from his lips, as he continues to circle. Still concealed, still silent. "Careful now sister... for there are ears in the trees." He pauses, allowing himself to stop in place, allowing his crimson iris's to become visible. "Now I will not repeat myself, what is your purpose here?"

Ughh I'm so sorry for this crap :|
    DESPAYR
    He flaunted his trait mockingly she was sure.  Earth and water hued eyes rolled.  More words, more stalking, more threats...

"Im not scared of you Brother.  We share the same blood thus we share the same darkness.  My purpose here is quite coincidental actually."  She watched his image come and go.  "I was looking for my family.  Maybe a different kind but perhaps we could be a force to be reckoned with?  What do you say?"  Demonic grin spread across her features.  Blue and white coat shimmered brilliantly against the white washed beaches.  Rolling white capped waves calling her to come home.  Tempting her like an old lover.  But no, she was bond to these sands and her equine bloodlines.  

She made no effort to look for his transparent figure.  She knew he circled her like the shark he was.  Inching ever nearer to taste his prey. The shark was too mindless in his actions though.  The dolphin on the other hand was calculating, skilled and patient. 
    artsfon stock photos

OOC: Short and sweet lol Wink
    Waylan
    Her offer is enticing, and perhaps a bit too good. His blood red gaze lingers on her for a moment before reappearing beside her with a form of elegance and perhaps even with a gentlemanly manner. His body curls around her, allowing alabaster tendrils of his tail to lash at her hind quarters. "Sister."  He states the word in a rather bland manner, allowing himself to unfurl around her and to swivel into a position beside her. "I work alone." His snaps, his tongue barbed with poisonous spines. 

His gaze remains cold, and unfaultered by any form of sympathy that was emitted from her sweet and frail body. Her moves from her side, and continues to circle her. "but sister perhaps we'll let this thought simmer for a few days. I do indeed wish to see what your fully capable of." And with a villianlike cackle, the man cloaks himself, and disperses int the depths of Pangea. For he had a son on the way, and he'd prefer to keep a watchful eye on his baby mama.

lol idk.. maybe she can aid him kill one of Devin's ponies.. I'm not sure tho..
    DESPAYR
    And with the thoughts he vanished.  Best to keep your friends close and enemies closer she always thought.  He was quite the spitfire of their Fathers blood wasn't he. She was no different really.  So with that her journey down the beach continued.  A grouping of gulls in the distance usually meant a feeding frenzy.  Interested to see what creature they feasted upon she walked...
    artsfon stock photos

Ooc: lol OK... Maybe she can be the Mermaid to lure them here for her brother.  She is kind of prett-ae Wink