• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[Open] Take a Bite, If you Dare...
    Stillwater
    "You," the king grunted, and Stillwater's attention slid to him. Ah yes, him. With the horns and the grump-face, he well remembered him. "Does this look like the fucking Meadow to any of you?" Stillwater chuckled and a broad grin spread across his dark face as though they had always greeted each other this way, just your friendly neighborhood predators.

I daresay you might have gotten fatter, he jested lightly, Spending too much time there on that throne, old boy?

He was genuinely light-hearted, which may surprise them. It was probably out of line to Pangea's king, but he really didn't care. There was an odd sort of kinship he felt deep within him for their species, and so playfulness toward them came easily and naturally. It didn't have to make sense to anyone else.

His gaze returned to the prince, then. Bruise, hm? You look like you'd give more than a few bruises. What's your game, then? Are you a Ripper? You like to tear them apart? He studied him, taking in his still-young build. Not a child, but not much of a stallion either, really. Almost though. Still, that tricky gleam in his eye told its truths. Not a ripper then, but certainly capable of it if he chose to. No, I think you have a much different way about you. But he left it at that. A boy needs his secrets.

Karaugh carefully began trying to slip away, and he directed the attention back to Pollock. Not necessarily as a distraction, but more because the grownups were talking now. If she made it home, she was more worthy and intriguing for him, but she could take care of herself. He'd already known that when he'd chosen her.

What's this about no diplomacy? You don't want to share cups of sugar? Your boy is already doing so, after all. I don't mind sharing, really, but couldn't you ask first? His smile grew and he winked. So odd that they transformed him this way. They were like catnip to him. It was pretty nice though, but he didn't think it would go both ways.

Perhaps when they learned of him.
    If they did.

Nahh, they were such grumps, those Krampus creatures.
    come down to the black sea swimming with me
    go down with me, fall with me, lets make it worth it

Messages In This Thread
    [Open] Take a Bite, If you Dare... - by Karaugh - 01-13-2017, 07:52 PM
    RE: [Open] Take a Bite, If you Dare... - by Stillwater - 01-20-2017, 12:15 PM