• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Sticks and stones, Love [Stillwater]
    Stillwater
    That sound was nearly his undoing. Her little squeal of pleasure. It was so right and yet all wrong. He'd wanted to bite down harder, take her down, hear that wonderful scream slip from pleasure to pain. Drench it in fear...

She reached out and touched him. And for some reason he let her. Once again his legs were locked, forcing calm breaths to steady him. Each pull of air only smelled more like her. He shouldn't let her near, not after seeing how badly his control was slipping. Her soft skin stroked him, lining his vein. A low rattling noise built in his throat and again he swallowed it to silence. He wouldn't retreat, but his eyes held a feral warning in their burn of hunger. Still, so still. Like a rabid wolf waiting to strike.

What was keeping him from just taking her? Oh yeah, she was going to be useful. Damn. Well, maybe if she failed, then.

Her consent to stay whispered against him. His eyes slid closed and he hummed in pleasure. He didn't answer her touch with his own, though he felt the strangest urge to. Then he wore a sheepish grin as she asked his name. There might have been a fleeting moment when he considered telling her "Master," if not for the amusement of it then at least in hopes she'd address him that way in front of Nayl. That would be worth it. Would even be worth all this control she kept untying like laces to clothing. Damned woman.

I'm Stillwater, he answered instead with a soft chuckle. His nose bumped toward her as though he'd touch her, but he stepped back and away. There had been plenty of touches today, more than he'd had in years. Too many, too much.

Call for me when you have need. Because he wouldn't be found unless he wanted to be. Call and he would hear, he would come for her. Need what exactly? He didn't specify. Women had a number of different needs, and he could satisfy them all.

Eyes still bright with the hunger, a smirk firmly in place, he turned and headed for the water. A whispering jingle haunted him the whole way there.
    come down to the black sea swimming with me
    go down with me, fall with me, lets make it worth it

Messages In This Thread
    Sticks and stones, Love [Stillwater] - by Karaugh - 01-05-2017, 03:30 AM
    RE: Sticks and stones, Love [Stillwater] - by Stillwater - 01-12-2017, 09:04 AM