• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Sticks and stones, Love [Stillwater]
    Stillwater
    "Do you even know what you want?"
    Like a woman scorned.

He smiled slowly. She had a bite to her, a fight to her. And she didn't like his name for her either: tease. Was she testing him? Trying to see if he'd melt into her touch? She would find he was not so easily tempted by merely a sensual body and quick tongue. Most especially with this sense of disconnect subduing his hunger. Dry, so dry.

She paused and thought over his last question, before dismissing it and once again responding with her own question. He tossed his head back and laughed, deep and clear. It was a rich sound, a rare sound from him, and was almost foreign to his own ears.
    Do you always answer a question with another question? he asked, mirth and amusement shining in his dark eyes.

He'd seen her glance down at his chain again, before meeting his gaze. It felt colder, now that his attention was brought back to it though he didn't follow her eyes down to it. He didn't need to see it to know that it was still there. His face darkened a shade, and his mirth diminished. She was too interested in it, this pretty anklet. It made him suspicious. And she was determined it meant that he was owned in some way. He shook his head slowly, his face blank.

What makes you think I have not had this all my life?
    It is not a wedding ring, you know.

He tilted his chin and looked her over. She was an odd one if she were a spy. Perhaps someone Djinni had sent to keep an eye on him, but she didn't smell like the trickster at all. Nayl then? Possibly, but not likely. She was one to do things herself, not assign some lackey to check in on him. If she even noticed his absence at all, that is. No, not a spy. What then?

With a challenge in his gaze, and the fire of hunger flaring back to life in his eyes, he stepped forward to her. His movements were smooth, here in the middle of the land. Easy. Steady. Just barely the soft whisper of metal at his foot. He didn't stop until the velvet of his muzzle was but an inch from hers. Dark blue stare slid down her face, to her cheeks, her nose, her lips, and slowly back up again to her eyes. Tracking her features in leisure, taking his time. The hunger brighter, but only just.

I am not spoken for, if that's what bothers you, he said soft and low, so near her skin. There was a challenge in his voice, a question in his eyes. Who was she, what was she. And how much could she handle.

Not a queen. He could take this one.
    But what if she were useful?
    Decisions.

Who are you really, Karaugh?

come down to the black sea swimming with me
    go down with me, fall with me, lets make it worth it

Messages In This Thread
    Sticks and stones, Love [Stillwater] - by Karaugh - 01-05-2017, 03:30 AM
    RE: Sticks and stones, Love [Stillwater] - by Stillwater - 01-08-2017, 05:48 PM