• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I don't want to go out on the cart (Any|Nerine)
    The coal pelt of Yorrik slowly tredged across the field, that mare pestering his brain. He tried to prepare for what those coming and seeking members would ask.

"What's Your name?"
    "My name's Yorrik.

[i['Do you have diplomatic skills? What about fighting skills?[/i]
    "Yes, though the ocassion to use diplomacy has been few. Fighting skills, not so great."

These were the things that were mulling in his mind. The snow crunching under each hoofbeat. Eventually, he stopped and waited. His fate was now in the hands of time itself.
    djinni

The time to disagree with Nayl's plans for the coastal realm has long since passed. Still, Djinni lingers, unsure exactly how she feels about bringing more men into a place where women traditionally came to escape them. As she watches a black stallion cross her path, she chooses to bite the proverbial bullet and step forward.

If he turns out to be a terrible option, she can always leave.

The snow is deep, but Djinni presses forward, no shivers marring her coat despite the chilly weather. Her sleek pied coat lacks a winter covering, but she seems entirely at ease as she pulls up beside the black stallion. She is quite striking today, with her violet-blue coat and her golden horns.

"Hello," she says, smiling prettily, "What brings you to the Field today?"

She expects the normal answer, but is mindful of her most recent interaction in the Feild. Saragon had not been appreciative of her approach. But then, Saragon had been a mare ill at ease with a large stallion. Perhaps this strange stallion will be more inclined to be friendly to a pretty female face.

current appearance:
    natural build – slim
    indigo-to-violet ombre and white tovero
    vgolden dama gazelle horns
    D J I N N I
    genie | rose gold tobiano dun | trickster