• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    Because I say so. :P -x
    Winzuzu
     Male
     Black
    Hybrid
    ColorGenetics: Ee/aa
    GeneticTraits: Color changing, Earth armor
    TraitGenetics: tegteg [EARTH ARMOR] [/color][/color]
    Other: Twin to Winzlet

Larck 
    Female 
    Kladruby hybrid
    Purple bay with green points
    Yule x Casia

Foal
    Names - Talons, Madle
    Gender pick Filly please!
    Foal to be played by SaphiraG1rl
    Hi! Winzuzu's color changing is expressed as [COLOR CHANGING], not sure why it came out like that - maybe because I copy and pasted from the database. Anyways, just double checking that you want to keep him black?? He can only breed as one colour per season so why not make it something fun!

I am also now realizing that that should be my job but... sue me, it is two in the morning and bed time! Love to you all!
    :)
    @[Sid] We could make him something fun.. -grins-

Also for Fairy - both permitted via breeding ads for use.
    Holding Out on Grades
    Well here's my vote:
    Color: ultra black with cracking magma spiderweb detail, like a volcano which is about to erupt. Here and there are large pools of burning fire coloured fur.
    If you don't want that tho I don't mind. If you could post what you choose on my breeding ad I would appreciate it a much as I have a busy day and won't be on again! Love uu
    :)
    {For BQ Fairy}
    Please don't roll yet - we're almost done discussing! Sorry for the delay.
    Holding Out on Grades
    (33, na, 4, 89)

Talons
    Female
    Hybrid
    Light purple (FYI -- since no color was ever decided on, based on the fairy's interpretation of this post, Winzuzu's color was considered black. If you are not 100% sure in your stats, then please don't post them until you are.)
    Winzuzu x Larck
    No traits or defects
    Played by SaphiraG1rl
    Due Jan
    Breedable in July