• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i've got some damn bad intentions - nayl, anyone
    She spun the stars on her fingernails
    The magnetic pull always draws them to each other’s company. Separable, but never for long. Whether it’s a scent on the breeze or simply coincidence, Nayl and Djinni’s paths always seem to cross. Their lives are intertwined to a point that the relationship being forged is truthful and always strengthening. Honesty is their building block and their fuel. If it weren’t for their meetings and similar views Nayl wouldn’t be sitting so comfortably on this throne. Although it was through solely her strength (and intimidation?) that fashioned her path to the crown, Nayl couldn’t have done it alone.

With another turn of fate, they are crossing paths again. Djinni in the water and Nayl standing on the shore looking out across the ocean thoughtfully. Her voice rings forward in a normal greeting while her eyes trace across the genie’s silhouetted body as the sun stares at them from ahead. At first, she doesn’t close the distance between them as though content with the small distance that separates them and their musings, but with little realization Nayl is at her friend’s side with the fish weaving through their legs.

”We got what we wanted,” what I wanted, is what she should say. Djinni didn’t want the crown, Nayl did; but the genie did encourage change as silence swept uncomfortably across Nerine. ”I didn’t think it would be so easy.” In truth, Nayl anticipated – wanted – a true battle as to determine who was most fit to guide the warrior women to their inner strength. She wanted that sweet nectar taste of victory, but it had eluded her. The winning of the crown was far too easy and anticlimactic. Even now, despite savoring the realization of being a Queen, Nayl has a bitterness on her tongue from having stolen the kingdom so effortlessly.

Nayl
    covet and myrina's creation

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i've got some damn bad intentions - nayl, anyone - by Nayl - 12-07-2016, 10:50 PM