• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

cause i'm of the top of the world, eh?; Any
    i could show you what you want to see...
    You would be happy to know that our dear Iasan has found his own feet. His beloved little body is quickly growing from a soft, fuzzy thing, into a well-toned, well-muscled thing. He looks like his father—save for his purple spots—and he has his mother’s bright green eyes. His sisters look down upon him with only minor hatred—not really, they think I’m cute— And he has only been seen parading around his forest home as a wolf pup once… or maybe it was twice. Except his mama thought he was sleeping when she did it. She thinks he’s so cute.

Iasan shakes that head of his, and those ears go flopping about as they do when your ears are too big for your face. He blinks, looking around for some fun, or something to do. He should not be out this late by himself, but he has slipped the ever watchful care of his older sister Jinju—his fire sister, he calls her—and he looks around.

Why does this area look so effing familiar?

Language, Iasan! -- Yes, mumma.

His spotty rump is seen bounding over the grasses, his hooves digging into the fresh earth with confidence and assurance. He’s sure he’s seen this place before. A dream? A memory?

How is this possible?

It’s not effing possible! -- LANGUAGE IASAN!

Yes, mumma.

Iasan