• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

And this time I'm not leaving without you; all please
    "I'm Ryuga" the colt said stepping out from the place he had been watching. "Sorry if I'm intruding. This just seemed like a good place to maybe settle down" he said. Ryuga was still small he had just resently turned a year old. He was still not sure what to do now he was on his own finding himself alone in the world. "So is it ok if I stay" he asked ready to take off if any of the others didn't want him there. He was smart enough to know he couldn't put up much of a fight being so much younger then it looked like most of them were. Ryugas mane blew in the wind. His coloring kinda blending in with the shadowy parts of the trees and with the darker trees.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: And this time I'm not leaving without you; all please - by Ryuga - 11-18-2016, 11:56 PM