• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

And this time I'm not leaving without you; all please
    Kuba was still distracted by the color and beauty of sylva her amber eyes taking it all in. One could tell it was a place with a past maybe even prominent once. but she had to wonder how it got to be how it is now why the change?

She is pulled from her thoughts by equines passing by heading in sort of the same direction, bloody he'll had she missed something again?. Grey wings move slightly at her side as she decides to follow the others after all it might be important. After walking a short distant she see the group already gathered and takes a spot next to sunfall.

The weird expression she calls a grin crosses her muzzle as she takes in the small group indeed they were all drastically different but different is good isn't it?. Kuba glances at each equine catching the jist of what was going one.

Her amber eyes settle on the spotted mare she is young to have such responsibility but she has the fire to do well. Kuba adjusts her stance before speaking." I don't know much about the herd or Kingdom life but I believe a safe place is what most equines seek". It was true it was what had lead her and expanding belly to follow sunfall to sylva in the first place. A slight blush graces the greys features for a moment. These equines didn't even know who she was. Way to stick your hoof in your mouth!. " i..I am Kuba I am kind of new here". The words came out awkwardly as she stood in the small group. She never really had a family before this should be interesting

Messages In This Thread
    RE: And this time I'm not leaving without you; all please - by Splash22 - 10-30-2016, 08:10 AM