• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

And this time I'm not leaving without you; all please
    i suddenly feel like a different person
    from the roots of my soul comes a gentle coercion

Visible relief is sliding over her features as Marlyn stands with the land members. She does not put herself on a pedestal, she could never be her mother and lead as the woman she is. So instead Marlyn will take Sylva and make it into something the rest of Beqanna is not.

A family.

These horses, the ones who were caught between all the shouting and confusion. the vast majority who wanted peace. Sylva would be their sanctuary and safe place. The amber eyed mare's attention flicks to that of an unknown face as she speaks, backing the idea. A small laugh followed when the mare realizes that she had yet mention her name.

With a dip and a small smile, Marlyn greets the other. "Welcome Arrya and Rhory, thank you for your support." The young spotted mare is growing more confident and braver. The next to speak is Sunfall, a friend of her mother's since she was born. Lobes flicker to catch the words as the gray woman voices her agreement. "Thank you Sunfall." Finally, Marlyn feels as though this idea will work. If the land and her people supported the idea, Sylva will be a new peaceful residence for all those who desired solitude, quiet, and family. The young mare can only hope she is making her mother and father proud.

The next course of action was to inform others of the changes, of what Sylva represents. Marlyn does not ask for recruitment necessarily but to pass the word along to those who may listen. Marlyn wanted a home where everyone is welcome and there is a place for all.
    marlyn

Messages In This Thread
    RE: And this time I'm not leaving without you; all please - by Marlyn - 10-29-2016, 02:44 PM