• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

And this time I'm not leaving without you; all please
    The mother of twins - and she suspects she carries another set of twins, by the alarmingly fast rate of her belly's growth so similar to how it was when she carried them. She smiled softly at Marlyn, having known her somewhat since she was a foal. From Ygritte's young foal to now a temporary leader.

Sunfall had never been the leader, but she knew it would be difficult. Difficult, but also a wonderful learning experience. It was time, Sunfall trusted, and Ygritte knew she was old enough to handle it.

The grey mare nodded with a growing smile when she spoke of removing the casts but that they can take on different roles if they want - as long as the role wouldn't harm the horses or the land itself. Guardian of the forest.. Sounds.. Fitting. She muses with a happy light in her eyes, her ears forward as she listens.

"I miss Kreios, and hope Ygritte will find him. I believe you will do well as our leader during your time." Sunfall speaks out, voicing her support of Ygritte's decision to appoint Marlyn and Marlyn's decision to removed the caste system.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: And this time I'm not leaving without you; all please - by Blazing Sunfall - 10-28-2016, 10:23 PM