• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

claymore
    Name: Claymore
    Breed: Aussie Waler
    Color: Seal bay tobiano roan, white stockings on all 4 legs which transitions in tobiano/leopard spots into a more solid saddle. Based somewhat off of this beauty (CLICK) though claymore's colouring resembles that of a bomb going off under her and dirt being blown to the heavens ;)
    OOC: Riven
    Anything Else You'd Like To Include: I joined about 2-years ago, had to disappear because of school and a broken computer, but think I will be able to return now. I also joined Emrhys back then and will probably bring him back and change his appearance somewhat or make him and this one siblings. I was new to Beqanna and coming back to writing after a long hiatus, which is now true again. I'm a little daunted by the thought of attempting to write alongside the BQ players, but just had to come and try! Have always been a fan of the talent and storylines to be found here :)

P.S: Since I'm sure the characters I had previously and briefly posted Claymore with are probably gone, I will most likely re-post her initial posts and give me time to work back into writing again.
    Hi Riven, welcome back! You do not need to join horses here that have already been joined. As long as they're in the database (and still alive) you can pick up writing them again without posting a joining post. Smile
    [Image: Leah.png]