• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Hello Darkeness My Old Friend [ANY]
    It was a beautiful spring afternoon.There were birds twittering,colts and fillies grazing beside their mothers.Komet's icy blue eyes looked over them all,passing by.He trotted on,heading towards the fields.A small section of trees lied ahead.Komet continued toward the edge of the meadow,hoping he was going in the right direction.His huge hoofs clopped noisily along the ground.Komet reached he trees and hesitated for a moment,he wasn't positive that this was the right way,but continued on.The trees were thin at first,but soon became thicker and rougher for the huge Clydesdale to pass through.Komet squeezed through a few trees when he was a break in the forest.Komet sped his pace up slightly,excited and hopeful.He reached the break in the trees and saw a vast field below him.Many horses stood in groups,grazing quietly.Foals stood close to their mothers.A bit of a ways away there was a lake.Komet took off at a gallop to the field below him.He threw his head back and whinnied loudly,raising the heads of a few grazing horses.Komet ignored them and continued galloping,stopping only when he reached a nice patch of grass.He bent his head down and began to graze,hoping to meet someone soon.
    fuck all your dreams; they're not all they seem.
    Romek had never really been any good at this recruiting business. He had never been much good at making friends, never being any good at forced polite small talk, or feigning interest, or putting on a false charming face. Why waste the time, when everyone knew what they were all here for? The Field – the land of the homeless, the land of the nowhere-else-to-go.

He stands at the borders for a long time, pondering whether he is wasting his time by being here. That is when he sees a stallion. He notices the size of the beast first, the gigantic stature, so reminiscent of former Kings of his. Perhaps there is something in big black stallions that inspire awe, and make others want to follow… but for now, the tiger man is simply interested in learning more.

He sidles up to him easily, tilting his head on approach. What at first seemed solid black, was actually speckled with tiny white dots… Much like his daughter, Alivia, who had spots all upon her neck. He is brought back, briefly, to the first night that he and Maribel ever spent together, when she had slipped her colours quite seamlessly into the pattern of a night sky… But that’s a thought for another time.

”Hello there,” he calls comfortably to the tall fellow, who towers easily above Romek. But still, Romek could well be talking to a small pony, for how much difference it makes him (some of the best, most honourable and trustworthy men in his life had been tall, and black…). ”My name is Romek, from Taiga. What is your name?” he pauses briefly, flicking his tail across his haunches to drive off a couple of pesky flies. ”And what do you come here seeking?”

Romek
    MORTAL
    when its all the same
    you can ask for it by name
    The birds were twittering and Mortal scowled, pointedly ignoring them. Ever since the world had changed and Magic had too, he wasn’t feeling so fond of his feathered brethren. Albeit it was most likely due to the fact that in place of his bat wings he now had feathered wings and he thought they were terribly silly. Of course they were perfectly normal, shiny and inky black just like his coat but he thought he looked like an overgrown crow.

He may have too if it weren't for the shocks of vivid lime green that adorned his body, sprouting from his head and rear. At least he got to keep that, a bit of normalcy went a long way in this sort of upheaval in life. Everything topsy turvy and whatnot, it made no sense which only furthered his sourness to the whole thing.

It was hard to be certain about such an uncertain thing and he wasn’t like to find any solid, written in stone answers about it either. Convenient.

So instead of grumbling about what he didn’t know, he focused on what he could and that required a little leg work. Today he scoured the field, looking at each grouping of homeless horses and finally deciding on a rather large male that was alone. Size didn’t much throw Mortal off, he was sporting his own draft like build and though he wasn’t awfully tall he was solidly built. “Afternoon Sir,” he offered, approaching the stranger with care. “I’m Mortal, you new around here?”

He only closed his eyes for the briefest moment, he swears, and yet when he opened them there was yet another in the group. A smokey black with luminous spots along his neck, Mortal blinked in surprise.
    killdare x dacia
    html by call
    Komet was continuing to graze when a significantly smaller stallion approached him.Then again,all horses were significantly smaller than Komet.He raised his head slightly and looked straight into the stallion's eyes.Komet sized up the smaller stallion and decided he was okay.Komet looked expectantly at the stallion with his ears tilted forward.The small man finally greeted Komet and introduced himself as Romek.

"My name is Komet.I have no home.I guess you could say I'm a nomad or traveler of sorts."Komet said.He studied Romek closely.He was a.......handsome horse,Komet concluded.Komet noticed another stallion,this one with shiny sleek feathered wings,as black as his coat.The stallion had green shocks here and there on his coat.Komet peered over Romek's shoulder.

"Might you know that stallion there?"Komet asked.He walked around Romek and over to the strange winged stallion.

"Hello friend.I am Komet.What might your name be?'