• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

“What do you fear, lady?' he asked. 'A cage,' she said.”; any

BETTER BEWARE, I GO BUMP IN THE NIGHT
    DEVIL-MAY-CARE WITH A LUST FOR LIFE

The mare walks within her home. It felt foreign, distant but not undesired. It felt the same when Ygritte had first comes to the Falls. It's edges rough and broken but much like a rock in the surf, the land soon became smoother and familiar.

Salmon stocking limbs move her under the dappling of tall tree tops while the earthy scents fill her lungs and coax a smile from her lips. Long lashes fall with a deep inhale before rising again with clearer eyes. It worried the mare that she had not seen Kreios or any other horse for for a bit but perhaps he and the others were off exploring their new home as she did. But the mare did yearn for some conversation, some interaction. Perhaps if she continued onward then would find another horse.

Ygritte.

eep! it's short but i want to get some conversation going <3
    Eiria was like her dam and older sister in a lot of ways, and that was saying something. When she'd arrived with the herd at their new home, she couldn't wait to go explore; however, she realized something else needed to be done first. Her dam, Anahi, was still quite worried for the fate of her youngest colt and Eiria's brother, Aten, even though he was about two years old now and well able to take care of himself.

Of course, Anahi's fear was well-placed, since she'd been separated from him during the change and they had yet to see any sign of the young colt at all. Eiria had to admit, even she was worried for her brother. Finally though, after a number of days searching, Anahi finally seemed to grasp the concept, and accepted that Aten wouldn't be found right now.

So, for now, whether the champagne mare went out searching or not, Aten's family within the Sylva kingdom could only pray that he and his sister, Sirana, were safe.

With that being said, as soon as Eiria felt relieved from her scouting duty, she'd taken full advantage of her time to exploring her home. It was a wondrous sight to her, and she knew there was still so much to behold, but even she needed a break from time to time. It was at this current hour she was grazing in the main meadow area, enjoying the sounds of nature around her.

Of course, the peace wouldn't last long. Eire's keen senses picked up on the presence of another, and when she looked around, the familiar form of Ygritte, Kreios' mate, came into view. Curious as to her motive for being here, since Ygritte looked a bit troubled too, Eiria made her way over, dipping her head in greeting as she approached.

"Good morning your highness," Eiria stated. "Is something troubling you today? You don't seem very happy."

BETTER BEWARE, I GO BUMP IN THE NIGHT
    DEVIL-MAY-CARE WITH A LUST FOR LIFE

The woman had been in her own head with eyes barely taking in the landscape. Sylva had become so familiar as though a second skin. She finds that she can slip in and out of her home and easily adjust, There are other horses that dwell within the forested lands. Her children were accounted for and safe (even of they did not chose to live in Sylva). But something felt as though it were missing. Was it the lack of the spotted king in the lands? Was it an empty womb after so long? The woman did not know but there was a void in her breast and yes, to herself, she missed being touched..cooed to...the press of a firm body against her skin. It was not about sex between them but Ygritte needed a nurturing touch every so often. It was only natural.

Shamefully enough, Ygritte does not notice the roan woman till the words break the spell she had cast in her own head. A quick toss of her head brings the amber eyes back into focus, the easy slip of a smile crosses her lips as she withdraws inside herself. "Oh Eiria, it is good to see a familiar face. Sylva is so big that it has been a few days since I've seen anyone. How are you?" Ygritte pushed passed the young mare's inquiry and replaces it with her own. Were things okay? Truly? She banishes away the thoughts and isntrad focuses on Eiria with a pleasant smile and awaits her reply.

Ygritte.
    Eiria took to notice how Ygritte did not wish to discuss her own troubles. That was fine; Eiria would not push her. The mare was much like her dam in that she often wished to console others of depressed spirit, but she also knew where her limits existed. If the queen did not want to talk about what was on her mind, that was fine with Eiria. Perhaps simple conversation would put her enough at ease that Ygritte may talk about things in her own time.

"I am doing well your highness," she said. "Exploring Sylva, getting to know the new land. I have not yet decided if I wish to remain here completely, but for now, as does Nerius, we remain to support our dam. She has been of troubled sorts since the disappearance of my brother and father."

Eiria thought of something else, "Has the King not been by to console you as of late? I must admit it is odd that hardly any of us have seen him around nowadays. Truthfully, I am worried myself; this behavior isn't like him. Have you heard anything?"