• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Take Me Home
    breaking waves of change
    Spring mornings, so fresh, so new. A time of hope, a time of growing warmth, and of course....birthing season. Naga's all time favorite time of the year. Though she has not had another child since her twins, of whom are now grown, kidlets still tugged at Naga's mother instinct. Maybe someday she would have another, but right now, as a new queen with many duties and a new kingdom to tend to, she definitely did not have time for another child. So, the best she could do would be to wander, wander and watch all the new mothers, their spindly newborns bobbling about at their side.

Her mind is not as cloudy as it usually is, for right now she was also on the look out for her fellow sisters, or potential sisters. Being a new uprising of the old Amazons, Naga knows they need more bodies...right now, the small group seemed almost sad compared to how they used to be. She remembers the jungle being full of strong and wise mares coming in and out, and new sisters appearing by twos almost every day. She hopes she can help orchestrate that once again.

With her goal in mind, our dark woman scans the field with bright green eyes, that glimmer brighter now in the warm sun. She spotted group after group, though no luck on any sisters or lone women of potential. Though, a few slow strides ladu, our panther queen finds her sisterly prey. A blood bay mare, tall and with a muscled compact body. Naga couldn't help but think that this woman had the body of a warrior. She watches as the woman trots gracefully across the new grass and lets out a soft whinny of what seemed to be contentment before settling into a new patch of green grass. Naga gives herself a good shake and then starts the bay woman's way. She lets out a deep welcoming nicker before stopping a respectful distance from the woman.

"Good morning. Tis a fine day, you are lucky to have found such a nice patch of grass, most of the maes with foals have snached all of them up! Good find. My name is Naga, queen of The Coast, might I ask of yours? If you are here in search of a home, might I offer you to come stay at The Coast? We are a kingdom made only of women. We take no orders from men, nor do we allow them to feel like they are our owners or protectors. We are a tight knit family almost, we are a sisterhood. If that might sound appealing to you??"

She waits a moment for the mare to reply, black ears perked eagerly forward, almost wanting to devour the coming words. She was always a very intent listener, she loved initiating conversations. If only she had  back when she was half her age now. She wonders if she spoke too much, but since the shift of the lands, it has been a long time since she has recruited, especially now that she has a home, and not just that, she was the queen of that home. Still boggles her mind. Though, she hopes this fine woman would take her offer, she would  be a good addition, and would probably be a fine warrior, or even a peacekeeper. Anything...for they need to become more established as a kingdom, they need numbers...
    Naga

Messages In This Thread
    Take Me Home - by Luma - 09-17-2016, 11:32 PM
    RE: Take Me Home - by Naga - 09-18-2016, 11:45 AM
    RE: Take Me Home - by Luma - 09-18-2016, 03:24 PM
    RE: Take Me Home - by Naga - 09-19-2016, 12:01 AM
    RE: Take Me Home - by Luma - 09-20-2016, 06:45 PM