• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  I have loved you for a thousand years; Arrya
    I have died every day waiting for you.
    Darling, don't be afraid. I have loved you for a thousand years.

Everything is just going to shit.

He’d finally had her back, finally had her back in his life … and then the freaking world had been ripped out from under them.

He’d literally just left the cave for only a short trip, just to forage for some food he could take back to Arrya … only he’d had to leave the Tundra to find something actually decent because of the recent bad weather. He’d returned to the wall after ripping a couple branches off a willow tree, and been just about to cross the border when … the Tundra had disappeared. Of course, it hadn’t disappeared in the blink of an eye. The land had torn itself apart, shaking and crumbling until there’d been nothing left.

Other horses had streamed out of the land as it had fallen apart, but even now, weeks later, he still can’t find Arrya.

He just knows she’s alright - she can fly after all - but he’s still worried. She’s had so much happen to her lately, and then to lose the only safe haven she has …

She must feel awful.

He’s already searched every inch of the meadow and found no trace of her, and so now he turns to the forest. With all the new territories popping up, he suspects she might have stayed away from them (at least until everything has settled), and looked for a more quiet, peaceful place to wait on the chaos. Like the forest.

He winds his way through the trees, brown eyes scanning for any sign of his old friend. “Arrya? Arrya!” There’s no trace of her yet, but who knows what’s around the next tree …

Rhory
    I'll love you for a thousand more.

Messages In This Thread
    I have loved you for a thousand years; Arrya - by Rhory - 09-14-2016, 07:42 PM