• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

and lord, I fashion dark gods too; all

Love is friendship set on fire ...
    If she would say that her new home turned out to be, not quite like how she expected it, she would be describing it very very safely. She hadn’t really had something particular in mind – all she knew was the Tundra – but it had been better than these lands. Some green, vegetation, water, shelter, something where you could live pleasantly. Not these yellow sandish land and never-ending strain of wind.

But, he is a god, and maybe, maybe he wants to teach them a lesson too. Not by taking away their lands and homes, but by giving them a land they had to build themselves. Like they had to earn all good features of the land. Igni truly believed it would be like that, a god wouldn’t give them meaningless hope, right?

So she joins him, and a few others, head politely lowered and never meeting his gaze too long. Looking a god in the eye would be very, very rude thing to do. Silently she thanks him for his generosity, but she doesn’t voice her gratefulness out loud. ”What, what can we do to build the land?” Both addressing the re-shaping view she had in mind, but also how to build their lives here, their political infrastructure.
    ... and fire is the burning passion within.

OOC: Igni is staying, hoping that the reason behind the wastelands is that they have to earn and grow a good new land together XD. Wasteland sounds good, but I like Tartarus too! Valles and Hamarr would be nice too, just please not ‘Stelen’. I’m Dutch so seeing a Dutch word for a land is ugh, idk, too strange? XD

Messages In This Thread
    RE: and lord, I fashion dark gods too; all - by Igni - 09-17-2016, 07:49 AM